💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg
Just now, MartijnMonster said:

OMG YAAAASSS!!! I think I actually requested that xD (not claiming he did it because of my comment)
I hope this doesn't mean the BTS fans will flood his comments now :awkney: They'll ruin it

like always :grr:

i want a CL reaction now :excited2:

fashion monster
11 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I hope this doesn't mean the BTS fans will flood his comments now :awkney: They'll ruin it

10 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

like always :grr:

As a BTS fan myself I'm gonna act as you didn't say this :queenga:

Spoiler

But it's true, A.R.M.Ys are probably the worse, they took the name way too seriously.

Love you no matter what tho.grouphug.gif 

BurqaSwg
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

As a BTS fan myself I'm gonna act as you didn't say this :queenga:

Hide contents

But it's true, A.R.M.Ys are probably the worse, they took the name way too seriously.

Love you no matter what tho.grouphug.gif 

i love BTS too! they are my fav boy group, but the youtube comments doesn't help the image 

fashion monster
7 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

i love BTS too! they are my fav boy group, but the youtube comments doesn't help the image 

I can't believe there's actually someone on this thread who appreciates them:sara:

I'm so hyped for their comeback!!!

BurqaSwg
Just now, fashion monster said:

I can't believe there's actually someone on this thread who appreciates them:sara:

I'm so hyped for their comeback!!!

the teaser was some fifty shades of grey realness :diane:

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Not Korean albums, no - Japanese minis and singles have jewel case standard editions

Oooooh ok that's good to know. Just don't want anymore broken cases arriving :emma:

Then again Ignition special edition arrived torn in the corner and its not a jewel case. :toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

I was wanting to buy the LOONA (yea... too lazy to copy and paste the right symbols nn) single and Ailee's new mini... But :emma: LOONA girl isn't on Catchop CD

Like... What am I gonna do?

I haven't bought from anywhere else in ages :toofunny: 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was wanting to buy the LOONA (yea... too lazy to copy and paste the right symbols nn) single and Ailee's new mini... But :emma: LOONA girl isn't on Catchop CD

Like... What am I gonna do?

I haven't bought from anywhere else in ages :toofunny: 

Is it on amazon Japan or Yesasia? 

1 minute ago, Viola said:

Is it on amazon Japan or Yesasia? 

Yeah - but they're both kinda expensive haha :emma: YesAsia in general, and Amazon Japan isn't the cheapest for Korean stuff. I typically only use them for Japanese stuff or the odd rare/hard to find item.

KTOWN4U is my next go to, but they don't have the LOONA person's single either :dies: 

I'll order from somewhere... :emma: Lemme take a look at my "Wishlist" (that has other CDs that Catchop CD don't have in stock) and I'll try and find somewhere to get everything :emma: 

-

My current wish list :flop: 

Spoiler

2fOGgll.png

fashion monster
18 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

the teaser was some fifty shades of grey realness :diane:

Man, Jimin killed me with those shiny lips of him

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah - but they're both kinda expensive haha :emma: YesAsia in general, and Amazon Japan isn't the cheapest for Korean stuff. I typically only use them for Japanese stuff or the odd rare/hard to find item.

KTOWN4U is my next go to, but they don't have the LOONA person's single either :dies: 

I'll order from somewhere... :emma: Lemme take a look at my "Wishlist" (that has other CDs that Catchop CD don't have in stock) and I'll try and find somewhere to get everything :emma: 

-

Hide contents

2fOGgll.png

All the Perfume cds being #4 priority

uxHXCid.gif

Just now, PoshLife said:

All the Perfume cds being #4 priority

uxHXCid.gif

It's mainly because I'd have to place an order on Amazon Japan for them...

And I can't decide which version to get...

And there are quite a few, so all together at once would be kinda expensive...

:emma: 

Tbh, most priority #1's should be #1 :emma: 

Like TWICE... Unless they do a limited edition thing again, I'll wait until they stop promoting to get it... 

Don't wanna let them win against Ladies' Code (even tho it's gonna happen anyways :cry: )

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

-

Hide contents

2fOGgll.png

Well Real Fantasy is currently temporarily out of stock on Amazon

as its been for the past like five months. :toofunny: I've been hoping it'd come in stock because I'd love to watch it. Perfumes stuff is on my too long to keep track of list of albums I want. I'm not even bothering to make a list because there's so much I want. :rip:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

It's mainly because I'd have to place an order on Amazon Japan for them...

And I can't decide which version to get...

And there are quite a few, so all together at once would be kinda expensive...

:emma: 

In your travels, let me know if you come across a signed "Spending All My Time." That's the one Perfume cd I'd want to have a physical copy of

I don't think they sign cds a lot like kpop groups do, though