A "you can all just die" (from AHS: Coven) moment :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

When people ask me how I feel about GOT7 beating out Utada for #1 world album

giphy.gif

Preach sis. Fantôme deserved to be #1

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn

Okay, I lied, 1 OF 1 is F*CKING AMAZING!
After the slayage of BLACKPINK I was left with a thirst no one was able to clench, but after almost two months of disappointing comebacks the kings came and gave me enough life to survive until BLACKPINKs next comeback :hor:

PoshLife

Motto, motto-motto, motto, motto aetara
Motto, motto-motto OH, motto, motto aetara
Motto, motto-motto, motto, motto aetara
Motto, motto-motto OH, motto, motto aetara

tumblr_inline_nym2rxNhOc1qgt71j_500.gif

fashion monster
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

Okay, I lied, 1 OF 1 is F*CKING AMAZING!
After the slayage of BLACKPINK I was left with a thirst no one was able to clench, but after almost two months of disappointing comebacks the kings came and gave me enough life to survive until BLACKPINKs next comeback :hor:

I didn't like it as much as I was hoping to but Feel Good is great.

Do you think it's possible that BLACKPINK is the one coming back on the 7th? I feel like they're still newbies to be making a comeback without traditional promo, but it's YG so who knows?!

PopReaper
2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

NOOOOOOOO! It's a jewel case :saladga:

I had to make a new cover for it on iTunes bc the official one is just.... not cute, at all :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

I didn't like it as much as I was hoping to but Feel Good is great.

Do you think it's possible that BLACKPINK is the one coming back on the 7th? I feel like they're still newbies to be making a comeback without traditional promo, but it's YG so who knows?!

I absolutely looove the title track! I listened to the rest of the album once, so I don't remember the names very well, but I loved Amazing/Awesome (something like that)! I love the sound they were going for on this album, fits their voices very well.
And I think they're coming back soon, but why do you think on the 7th specifically? I think they'll come back on a Monday, since that seems to be the thing to do for some reason (probably sales or something)

4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I had to make a new cover for it on iTunes bc the official one is just.... not cute, at all :emma:

I don't mind it, but it's not great indeed. I like it better than the Clown thing, that's for sure

fashion monster
6 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

And I think they're coming back soon, but why do you think on the 7th specifically? I think they'll come back on a Monday, since that seems to be the thing to do for some reason (probably sales or something)

Someone is releasing smth tomorrow and since they're expected to comeback this month... But it could also be BIGBANG (I don't see this happening AT ALL!), Akdong Musician, Winner or some other band no one cares about. CL also posted a snippet of a new song on instagram and deleted it but she's focused on her US carrier so I would exclude her too. I also saw someone talking on twitter of the possibility of it being this old boy group who disbanded years ago and now is reunited under YG but I don't know who they are.

Hope it's something good tho.

Martijn
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

Someone is releasing smth tomorrow and since they're expected to comeback this month... But it could also be BIGBANG (I don't see this happening AT ALL!), Akdong Musician, Winner or some other band no one cares about. CL also posted a snippet of a new song on instagram and deleted it but she's focused on her US carrier so I would exclude her too. I also saw someone talking on twitter of the possibility of it being this old boy group who disbanded years ago and now is reunited under YG but I don't know who they are.

Hope it's something good tho.

I hope it's BLACKPINK, but I feel like they'd put teasers out for them... We got a sh*t ton of teaser images for the debut singles, so I don't think we'd get 0 for this comeback...
Inb4 it's Epik High or something...