Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah it's so weird to think those two videos are from the same era. 

And that is a REALLY hard question to answer :rip: The story is that she wanted to make a really experimental album so she did it in America where the floppage wouldn't hurt her reputation back home. (Seriously.) There are some pretty good songs, but the production is just weird for a lot of them.

Check out "Exodus '04" which is probably the best/most normal song on the album (it and a few other songs were produced by Timbaland), and "Easy Breezy," which was the lead single. I think the production of Easy Breezy will show you what I mean about it being weird. "Devil Inside" actually went #1 on the Billboard dance club chart cuz it got some okay remixes.

Listening to Exodus '04 rn and it kinda sounds like a lost In The Zone track music.gif It's good

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

Listening to Exodus '04 rn and it kinda sounds like a lost In The Zone track music.gif It's good

Boy you are really on a Britney kick lately :flop: 

PoshLife

Daddy don't be mad that I'm leaving
Please let me worry about me
Momma don't you worry about me
This is my story

SadDancingGifINeverFound.gif 

Spoiler

nnnnn when I hit the enter key I expected it to embed something :rip: 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Boy you are really on a Britney kick lately :flop: 

:lmao:

Spoiler

"You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japaneesy" :rip:

PoshLife

:lmao:

Hide contents

"You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japaneesy" :rip:

hahahahahaha I was waiting for you to point out that line

"Hotel Lobby" is kind of an okay song. It's about a prostitute. My friend and I used to really like singing along to it lol

PopReaper

SHE'S GOT A NEW MICROPHONE

tumblr_inline_nu7u8kDyR11tpwy2m_500.gif

PoshLife

tumblr_inline_nu7u8kDyR11tpwy2m_500.gif

lmao.gif 

When you wrestle, you know that you hurt somebahday :lolga: 

PoshLife

I really wish she would have released an actual album in English. Cuz this was experimental nonsense, and then "This is the One" was a lot better but VERY basic pop music that just doesn't really fit her

I feel like if she released an English language album, of the quality of her Japanese albums, she could be big here. Cuz her fanbase in the US is pretty big (I mean, she went #5 on iTunes US) and some actually good songs in our language would definitely gain her more fans and some radio play.

She was really surprised to see how well Fantome did here, so maybe she'll think about it. 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I really wish she would have released an actual album in English. Cuz this was experimental nonsense, and then "This is the One" was a lot better but VERY basic pop music that just doesn't really fit her

I feel like if she released an English language album, of the quality of her Japanese albums, she could be big here. Cuz her fanbase in the US is pretty big (I mean, she went #5 on iTunes US) and some actually good songs in our language would definitely gain her more fans and some radio play.

She was really surprised to see how well Fantome did here, so maybe she'll think about it. 

She should drop an english version of Michi :legend:

• Like 1

PoshLife

Watch this, it's "Devil Inside" from her huge Japan tour for the Ultra Blue. Basically it's how good these songs would have been if she'd produced them well lol

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I wish she'd consider doing another one. :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

5 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Apparently NineMuses had a member named Hyuna.

:usrs: - she was the one YCH was surprised wasn't in Nine Muses A

-

5MUSES

YCHofficial

yeah i was expecting her to leave. 

and 5Muses will soon be 4Muses aka 9MUSES-A

The sub unit was made for a reason, Sungas contract will also expire soon and she will also probably leave.

The sub unit will replace the complete Nine Muses group

im crying