💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Reading Page 1925/1926 rn, the day a still of the DWUW video leaked right after we discussed it and summoned Katy Perry on our website :legend:

that was a fantastic day for the thread too

PoshLife

I caved and downloaded all the album versions of the Cosmic Explorer singles. "Star Train" is actually pretty good, I like the percussion. Flash is terrible :flop: 

8 hours ago, PopReaper said:

giffed Wendy pushing Yeri because it might be useful one day

jWJmIRr.gif

:emma:

Bless you for this. Savin it rn

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn

Okay, I have a confession to make. My only warning point I've ever got on this account is actually K-pop related. Back in the pre-Artrave days, when Gaga announced CrayonPop as the supporting act, this was my reply:

Terrible... WTF is wrong with Gaga??? Does she like this sh**?

I got 1 WP for being disrespectful :toofunny: Never thought I'd be into K-pop myself later

Spoiler

I still stand with my statement though... :hor:

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

well... kinda

PoshLife
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

Okay, I have a confession to make. My only warning point I've ever got on this account is actually K-pop related. Back in the pre-Artrave days, when Gaga announced CrayonPop as the supporting act, this was my reply:

I got 1 WP for being disrespectful :toofunny: Never thought I'd be into K-pop myself later

Reveal hidden contents

I still stand with my statement though... :hor:

Reveal hidden contents

jk

Reveal hidden contents

well... kinda

I'm assuming you changed your mind in light of "FM" being the official Song of 2015

If not...

jWJmIRr.gif

PoshLife

Actually it turns out Crayon Pop has a comeback on September 9, the same day Gaga is coming back! The concept is DIY, so the girls had a big hand in making everything for this comeback, including the logo:

Martijn
21 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm assuming you changed your mind in light of "FM" being the official Song of 2015

If not...

After Bar Bar and the ninja/superhero one I never felt the need to listen to them again :classy:

Spoiler

Bar Bar was stuck in my head for weeks tho, I'll give them that

PoshLife
Just now, MartijnMonster said:

After Bar Bar and the ninja/superhero one I never felt the need to listen to them again :classy:

Hide contents

It's Bar Bar Bar

tumblr_lw5v997m7f1qgosfeo9_250.gif 

Ordered a signed copy of IU's CHAT-SHIRE on Yahoo! Auctions Japan (it wasn't cheap...) and had an email back to say that 'the item is no longer available'. 

Pftttttttt... So pissed off :toofunny: and now I have to wait for refund too. Ugh. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Ordered a signed copy of IU's CHAT-SHIRE on Yahoo! Auctions Japan (it wasn't cheap...) and had an email back to say that 'the item is no longer available'. 

Pftttttttt... So pissed off :toofunny: and now I have to wait for refund too. Ugh. 

Slap them

1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

After Bar Bar and the ninja/superhero one I never felt the need to listen to them again 

Hide contents

Felt the same way after I first listened to EXO 

Jk :emma:

Edited by YURl
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

@PopReaper Have you heard this song? It's the B-side from Relax in the City/Pick Me Up. Holy crap it's good. They did the chorus and dance break during the medley at the concert and life was gotten.

12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Have you heard this song? It's the B-side from Relax in the City/Pick Me Up. Holy crap it's good. They did the chorus and dance break during the medley at the concert and life was gotten.

The single is on my list of stuff to buy purely because of that song :)
Since it wasn't on CE :emma: