💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think they're generally a few dollars more.

With Mwave shipping is kinda expensive ($9), but if you spend over $30 you get free* shipping (but you have to pay for the tracking fee, which is $2 :emma:)

I was thinking of ordering FIESTAR and Hyomin's albums to get the free* shipping :emma: 

I'm not sure if I want to get the standard or limited edition of her new mini album.

Decisions :emma: 

Edited by Bi Rain
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Just now, Bi Rain said:

I'm not sure if I want to get the standard or limited edition of her new mini album.

I had a look on Mwave but there is no mention of the limited edition, maybe YesAsia will do a signed one of that :) 

Just now, Taylor said:

I had a look on Mwave but there is no mention of the limited edition, maybe YesAsia will do a signed one of that :) 

YesAsia has the limited edition for preorder. It's not signed though. 

Prismatic

Saw Namie's Live Genic DVD last night and I was absolutely slayed by the show. Her best show since P<F (in terms of dancing) and best since Best Fiction (for props/stage/production). Queen was so adorable throughout the show! Don't think I've seen her smile this much... lol. It's nice to see the happy/smily side more than the emotionless bitch face dancing robotie. Now let me pretend Live Style 2014 :green: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Saw Namie's Live Genic DVD last night and I was absolutely slayed by the show. Her best show since P<F (in terms of dancing) and best since Best Fiction (for props/stage/production). Queen was so adorable throughout the show! Don't think I've seen her smile this much... lol. It's nice to see the happy/smily side more than the emotionless bitch face dancing robotie. Now let me pretend Live Style 2014 :green: 

_Genic is such a good album, I'm sure it was a really good concert too. I've never seen her shows before (even recordings) so maybe I'll try to find this one.

Prismatic
Just now, PoshLife said:

_Genic is such a good album, I'm sure it was a really good concert too. I've never seen her shows before (even recordings) so maybe I'll try to find this one.

I actually didn't really like the album (_Genic) until seeing the concert. I was hoping for more puvssy popping tracks like FEEL. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

2 hours ago, Bi Rain said:

Decisions :emma: 

I decided I'll wait until I both hear and see the album before I decide which version to get... 

Spoiler

That's what I'm telling myself, but I'll probably end up with both :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I decided I'll wait until I both hear and see the album before I decide which version to get... 

Reveal hidden contents

That's what I'm telling myself, but I'll probably end up with both :rip: 

I also wanna get RV mini when it comes out.(Since I bought The Red and Ice Cream Cake) 

Mess there's so much stuff I want :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

I also wanna get RV mini when it comes out.(Since I bought The Red and Ice Cream Cake) 

Mess there's so much stuff I want :toofunny:

Yeah, me too. No doubt there will be a couple of versions of that too :(

I also want to get Lee Hi's "First Love" (and "Seoulite" if it's released on CD)

And then we also have 'tentative' releases from Jessica, Nine Muses, RaNia... The list goes on :rip:

Next month AOA are releasing in Japan, EXID in Korean and China :deadbanana: it never stops

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, me too. No doubt there will be a couple of versions of that too :(

I also want to get Lee Hi's "First Love" (and "Seoulite" if it's released on CD)

And then we also have 'tentative' releases from Jessica, Nine Muses, RaNia... The list goes on :rip:

Next month AOA are releasing in Japan, EXID in Korean and China :deadbanana: it never stops

Oh gosh :rip:

I just recently got SNSD's Lion Heart :toofunny: I've been meaning to get it since it came out. 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

You could just not buy them :emma: 

But... but... I have to... :emma:

Collecting is a serious addiction... :flop: 

Edited by Taylor

1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

Oh gosh :rip:

I just recently got SNSD's Lion Heart :toofunny: I've been meaning to get it since it came out. 

I'm still so sad they used those 'space' pictures in the You Think version... They all looked amazing in the music video, and then... There are the 'space' looks :rip: 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

But... but... I have to... :emma:

Collecting is a serious addiction... :flop: 

I mean I can't judge at all, I literally have a list of ice creams I want to buy this summer :flop: