💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

@PopReaper Juice=Juice put out a new album a few weeks ago. I have no idea what's happening with that group but there's like 10 members now, not sure if any of the original girls are still in it. I think the first 16 songs are all their singles from the past four years, and then the later songs are new? Maybe? idk.

Anyway enjoy the 7-minute teaser :lolga:

Edited by PoshLife

BUtterfield 8

I was wondering why one of their teaser vids has so many views on YouTube and apparently the group name is SS501‘s fanclub name and they are fuming in the comments nnn  :bear:

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 1

waterfall

their music slaps ngl… the chorus so catchy: 

too bad they from a flop company.

Edited by waterfall

Irrelevant

song was actually good until the last minute when it got way too repetitive :poot: yunjin and chaewon biggest slayers, eunchae non-existent as expected :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

waterfall
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

song was actually good until the last minute when it got way too repetitive :poot: yunjin and chaewon biggest slayers, eunchae non-existent as expected :rip:

i kinda get the eunchae appeal now… she slays on stage. they all did so good.

Edited by waterfall

waterfall

what’s y’all’s fav song from the mini?

so far my rankings: blue flame > the great mermaid > sour grapes >>> the world is my oyster > fearless

all the songs were bops tho

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, waterfall said:

what’s y’all’s fav song from the mini?

so far my rankings: blue flame > the great mermaid > sour grapes >>> the world is my oyster > fearless

all the songs were bops tho

fearless, blue flame & the great mermaid are all solid songs. fearless has the catchiness, blue flame has the best melody and the great mermaid has my favorite production probably. i don't love love them though. sour grapes is boring :poot:

i gotta say kazuha is exceeding my expectations, i thought she would be overhyped but she's kinda serving in the live stage

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Love 1

PopReaper
19 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Juice=Juice put out a new album a few weeks ago. I have no idea what's happening with that group but there's like 10 members now, not sure if any of the original girls are still in it. I think the first 16 songs are all their singles from the past four years, and then the later songs are new? Maybe? idk.

Anyway enjoy the 7-minute teaser :lolga:

nnnn I went on their YT channel last week to see what they've been up to and my first reaction to one of their latest videos was "...I only recognize, like, two or three of these girls" :poot:

And they covered Mariya Takeuchi's classic Plastic Love too, love that for them! :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper
8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Do I try to get into a Hyoyeon video call? :emma:

Do it!! :vegas::vegas:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

nnnn I went on their YT channel last week to see what they've been up to and my first reaction to one of their latest videos was "...I only recognize, like, two or three of these girls" :poot:

And they covered Mariya Takeuchi's classic Plastic Love too, love that for them! :gaycat:

Not both of us occasionally checking in on this meme group from eight years ago :toofunny:

But while we're on the topic, let's appreciate this gem one more time:

"Notice my sign with my breast cleavage, hey" :sis:

PoshLife

@PopReaper There's a gif you used to use (and I think it was popular on this forum broadly) that was a guy sitting on his couch shaking his head going "It doesn't make sense... it doesn't make sense..." Those might not be the exact words but it was generally like that (expressing disagreement with something and repeating it). Do you know what I'm talking about? :emma: 

waterfall

im in love :nick:

FSD4FL4XMAAs5tW?format=jpg&name=large

kinda excited for the txt comeback next week but might watch it late cuz of finals week… so much music this month tho 😳 Harry, kendrick, and a few new kpop groups debuting within the next two weeks.