Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Don't you mean POTEN? :teehee:

I wrote that but was like, nobody knows wtf that is :smh: 

42 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Omg, at first I thought she was holding a syringe :rip:

Yeah, me too... It's a burning crayon, right?

Seulgi looks amazing :legend: 

PoshLife
31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@PoshLife are you gonna get 4TEN's album?

No. I already have the music, I don't really see the point :spin:

im not a collector lol

i didn't know spin was actually back!

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah when I was in Korea over the summer I went to the KPop summer festival. It was amazing. A lot of really big acts were there. Psy, crayon pop, infinite, t-ara, got7, nine muses, stellar, dozens of acts I've never heard of... Lol

4ten was also there :green: 

Oh wow that's awesome. Did you have a good time? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Oh wow that's awesome. Did you have a good time? 

I did. The concert was SO long though. I think it started at 8, and when we left at 11 there were still like four more groups left. But I saw everyone I wanted to. Each group only did one or two songs (except PSY who did four) so we saw what felt like 30-40 acts in three hours. It was outdoors and the weather was nice, so it was just a good time despite being really crowded.

PoshLife

Shine is no longer on her company's website or NAver page. So either she found a new, better company, or she got dropped :emma:

As much as we joke about CHI CHI flopping, her star is on the rise so I doubt she just randomly got dropped. She was in a few web dramas this year, a drama early last year that she was the main villain in, and is set to appear in a movie later this year. She was also just named the face of some skin care company, and she's been in a dozen commercials. So I don't see why her company would drop her now.

It's not like MiChi who wasn't doing well at all when she got dropped :flop: 

i am in need of some hip hop influenced kpop songs that i can dance to.

i already have some of 2ne1's songs and everything but i need more :green: help if you can. 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife
19 minutes ago, Luiz said:

i am in need of some hip hop influenced kpop songs that i can dance to.

i already have some of 2ne1's songs and everything but i need more :green: help if you can. 

I literally don't know what hip hop is tbh :rip: I guess check out iKon's stuff, their member Bobby is an expert on the hip hop lifestyle.

• Like 2

What will arrive first? STELLAR's albums from Makestar or SONAMOO's next mini album from Mwave? :green: 

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I did. The concert was SO long though. I think it started at 8, and when we left at 11 there were still like four more groups left. But I saw everyone I wanted to. Each group only did one or two songs (except PSY who did four) so we saw what felt like 30-40 acts in three hours. It was outdoors and the weather was nice, so it was just a good time despite being really crowded.

Oh wow that's a lot of acts! Sounds awesome though.

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I literally don't know what hip hop is tbh :rip: I guess check out iKon's stuff, their member Bobby is an expert on the hip hop lifestyle.

Yas iKON

2ec4f985bcb5122f60411372b04d0d70d3758c0e

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1