Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

We need to do a "Top 10/15/20 of the 2010's" at the end of year tbh :sis:

you just gave me an existential crisis

god I can't believe the 2010s are almost over. crazy

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8

I mean we all know the whole series is rigged but it’s funny to see it finally get national attention in Korea 

• Like 1

fashion monster

He delivered! (As always):firega:

-

I like BOOM, BUT it's a song that could have been given to any other NCT subunit and there would be no difference. And I hope the decision to braid Lele's hair and start another controversy over cultural appropriation paid off somehow, cause tbh he doesn't even look that good with them, where as he looks great in the parts where he shows his usual hairstyle.

The mini album is split in half: three song (BOOM included) with this dark concept, and other three that are what Dreamies should sound like in my mind. And they missed the opportunity to release Dream Run that is clearly done to be the title track for a comeback. It's bright, fun, has a sunny vibe and would have stand out among all the other boy groups' songs released these days that are either trap or latin inspired.

Dream Run / BOOM / Bye My First... > Stronger >>> 119 > Best Friend 

(I love the "pa pa pararah" part in Bye My First...  and the whole chorus puts a stupid smile on my face. :nick:)

PopReaper
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Trowback to Wings last performance.

"So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs."

- Random TINT stan, OneHallyu (2015)

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

"So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs."

- Random TINT stan, OneHallyu (2015)

HAHAHAHAHA I stumbled upon that the other day. god what a Moment©

imwoahvicky

mess Produce has always been rigged tho lol, they've always chosen who they've wanted to get into groups/win from the beginning they just forgot to put it in the ToS :emma: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Like 1