Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

LOONA's Japanese debut is on the way already :rip: This is gonna be a busy year for them

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

For anyone who hasn't heard, the limited edition versions of LOOΠΔ's "[X X]" have already been discontinued... 💀

Before release the physical albums were delayed as Kakao M (new distributor) didn't print enough copies. They were initially delayed until yesterday.

Yesterday some retailers announced the albums had been delayed again (this time to March 10th) but then hours later word got out that Kakao M actually had no intentions of printing more copies of the limited albums - so what they printed before the album release are the only copies they have.

These first print run copies essentially sold out in pre-orders, so good luck to anyone trying to get an album.

It also sucks for photocard collectors as there are random one of two cards in limited A and random one of six in limited B... 😓

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Neight Shayde

I hope we get Soyeon solo releases in the future. She really stands out. Just like that Edawn guy from Pentagon.

The song is :awkney:

Edited by BrothaGaga

Martijn
17 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I hope we get Soyeon solo releases in the future. She really stands out. Just like that Edawn guy from Pentagon.

She already released some solo songs pre-debut actually, but didn't promote them. But you're right, we need more!

Neight Shayde
15 minutes ago, Martijn said:

She already released some solo songs pre-debut actually, but didn't promote them. But you're right, we need more!

Give her mature solo concepts and she'd kill it. Her vocals deserve more attention

• Like 1

YCHofficial
59 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

4Minute part 2 :ohwell:

• YAAAS 1

Neight Shayde
21 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

4Minute part 2 :ohwell:

YES that's what i was thinking too but was too scared to post it

I mean, Hyuna already got Pentagon's standout member. We need a trifecta :ohwell:

• Like 1

PopReaper
7 hours ago, Taylor said:

For anyone who hasn't heard, the limited edition versions of LOOΠΔ's "[X X]" have already been discontinued... 💀

Before release the physical albums were delayed as Kakao M (new distributor) didn't print enough copies. They were initially delayed until yesterday.

Yesterday some retailers announced the albums had been delayed again (this time to March 10th) but then hours later word got out that Kakao M actually had no intentions of printing more copies of the limited albums - so what they printed before the album release are the only copies they have.

These first print run copies essentially sold out in pre-orders, so good luck to anyone trying to get an album.

It also sucks for photocard collectors as there are random one of two cards in limited A and random one of six in limited B... 😓

I really hope that puts an end to this issua, BBC has been doing great this era in terms of management but Kakao M on the other hand :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I won a competition I didn't know I entered 🤣

I ordered some SoRi/CoCoSoRi merch through a Japanese proxy in January and apparently I won their Polaroid competition and got a signed wide Polaroid of the duo 😅

I also won the Valentine's Day card competition that was run during the sale of the "I'm Ready" CDs :toofunny:

Edited by Taylor
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

I really hope that puts an end to this issua, BBC has been doing great this era in terms of management but Kakao M on the other hand :rip:

I'm glad they're trying to fix it... not really liking Kakao M so far

Panic bought a bunch of extra limiteds just in case though!

[X X] bonus tracks from the limited albums... they have teasers for LOOΠΔ's next album which is expected to be called "LOOΠΔ the Ballad" and released in May.

• Like 1

About Idle... 

Senorita: it’s cute but their weakest title track by now. I still liked it at lot. 

I Made: Idc I think it’s better than I Am :ohwell: What’s Your Name and the 4th track are my faves 

Edited by SimonSays
The night sky tells all