Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

yeah and they also posted 2 LOONA Kicks on that set also :flop: Kinda wish the dance scenes also had been done outdoors to make the video more cohesive, but I'm starting to warm up to it at this point. And they're also charting on Melon now, that's also great! At #63, which is more than I expected even if they drop out of the Top 100 on the next update :emma: I was kind of expecting a #96 - OUT experience :flop:

I am a flop Orbit and haven't watched passed LOOΠΔ TV 400 cause it's like 20 mins long 🤣
So I don't think I've seen the LOOΠΔ Kick's either!

I seen that!! And #6 on Bugs?
So happy for them!

Martijn

Gaga's Donatella came on shuffle after No and I just had to try what they would sound like together

Spoiler

I had to use a clickbait-y title :toofunny:

Supersonic

Watched ITZYs song finally. Sad to say just like Loona, the online homos hyped another smoke & mirrors girl group up. :deadbanana: This dated Chainsmokers during 2012 EDM track is not it.

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

imwoahvicky

Don't EVER use LOONA when talking about JYP's failure at trying to make his own BP 

ITZY's hype was created by delulu TWICE stans who think their cheerleader music is groundbreaking, stan twitter has more taste than you think 

giphy.gif

Edited by imwoahvicky
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Like 1

I loved their past releases but Idk how to feel about this one :emma: I’ll have to wait to have a real opinion but now I’m not convinced by any of the tracks

The night sky tells all

imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, SimonSays said:

I loved their past releases but Idk how to feel about this one :emma: I’ll have to wait to have a real opinion but now I’m not convinced by any of the tracks

the real question is when will we get new producers? CUBE has been failing a lot recently and their sound is very tired at the moment :/

IDLE's teaser reminds me of early CLC days and track #2 reminds me of a throwaway 4MINUTE song 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Sad 1

Martijn
18 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

I like the 2nd track more as just an instrumental :emma:

• YAAAS 1

imwoahvicky

track 1 of IDLE's audio teaser is very familiar, I can't pinpoint where I've heard it before 

EDIT: it sounds like Miniskirt to me 

Edited by imwoahvicky
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Like 1

PLS HELP ME

hi Im a long time lurker of the charts thread and I remembered seeing someone (i forgot whoo posted) about the KPOP star that shared the pic of the Music to my Eyes song on his instagram? I know he's from a boy band.

I WOULD POST in the chart discussion thread myself but I do not have enough credits lol. Could you help find out who that kpop star is? All i remembered is that one of the pics in his feed was him working out in the gym lol but I suddenly had this weird curiosity to find out which band he's from again...

PopReaper
4 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Does anyone remember this one tho

Their Brave Brothers era is lowkey iconic tbh

2 minutes ago, AloeV said:

PLS HELP ME

hi Im a long time lurker of the charts thread and I remembered seeing someone (i forgot whoo posted) about the KPOP star that shared the pic of the Music to my Eyes song on his instagram? I know he's from a boy band.

I WOULD POST in the chart discussion thread myself but I do not have enough credits lol. Could you help find out who that kpop star is? All i remembered is that one of the pics in his feed was him working out in the gym lol but I suddenly had this weird curiosity to find out which band he's from again...

it was iKon's Junhoe:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Thanks 1