💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

I, for one, am glad this whole US election thing is coming to an end :emma:
Hopefully the news will be so disasterous that it'll knock the UK/US exchange rate back to what it was pre-Brexit :green:

Spoiler

Never gonna happen tho :rip: 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Viola I haven't seen this posted yet - T-ARA are coming back with their 12th (not "12st" teehee.png) mini album "TIAMO" (it's also been refered to as "REMEMBER", so :emma: + technically it's only their 8th mini)

CwnQ5esUUAATTcO.jpg

Only 3 tracks tho :/ 

Can't find a release date - but apparently it's the 9th November

Yas! I've been keeping up with it. Already preordered my copy of Remember on yesasia. Hope they do another autograph one. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1

So... erm...

My copies of f(x)'s "4 Walls / COWBOY" were delivered by DHL on Friday... I work in a building that has many companies inside of it, normally parcels are signed for by the receptionist who then calls me if something arrives.

I wasn't at work at the time and the receptionist was on her lunch break, so nobody was there to sign for any parcels.

After not being told yesterday that there had been a delivery, I asked at reception for my DHL parcel to which they replied that there wasn't one :emma:

I looked at the tracking number on my phone, and it says it was signed for by "A Macleod". Both the receptionist and I asked around if anybody knew of anyone with that name, and reception also sent out an email to every company in the building to ask if they'd signed for or picked up my parcel.

But nope :emma:

I spoke with the delivery guy to ask if he remembered the person that signed for it, but he said it was a different person who worked the shift on Friday, so he didn't know. He reccomended I call DHL's customer support to see if there was anything they could do, but what am I supposed to say? :rip:

"Hello, a parcel was delivered at my work. Someone else signed for it and now I can't find them" :emma:

Like... :flop: 

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So... erm...

My copies of f(x)'s "4 Walls / COWBOY" were delivered by DHL on Friday... I work in a building that has many companies inside of it, normally parcels are signed for by the receptionist who then calls me if something arrives.

I wasn't at work at the time and the receptionist was on her lunch break, so nobody was there to sign for any parcels.

After not being told yesterday that there had been a delivery, I asked at reception for my DHL parcel to which they replied that there wasn't one :emma:

I looked at the tracking number on my phone, and it says it was signed for by "A Macleod". Both the receptionist and I asked around if anybody knew of anyone with that name, and reception also sent out an email to every company in the building to ask if they'd signed for or picked up my parcel.

But nope :emma:

I spoke with the delivery guy to ask if he remembered the person that signed for it, but he said it was a different person who worked the shift on Friday, so he didn't know. He reccomended I call DHL's customer support to see if there was anything they could do, but what am I supposed to say? :rip:

"Hello, a parcel was delivered at my work. Someone else signed for it and now I can't find them" :emma:

Like... :flop: 

Honestly I would call customer service and tell them they delivered your package to someone who wasn't authorized to receive it. You don't know the person, the building doesn't know the person... as far as you know they gave your package to some bum off the street. They need to have whoever delivered the package contact you and tell you who signed for it.

Like, if a delivery company has people sign for packages to have a record that it was received, then it needs to be the person listed as the recipient. If you can have just ANYONE sign for a package, then what's the point of having someone sign for it at all?

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Honestly I would call customer service and tell them they delivered your package to someone who wasn't authorized to receive it. You don't know the person, the building doesn't know the person... as far as you know they gave your package to some bum off the street. They need to have whoever delivered the package contact you and tell you who signed for it.

Like, if a delivery company has people sign for packages to have a record that it was received, then it needs to be the person listed as the recipient. If you can have just ANYONE sign for a package, then what's the point of having someone sign for it at all?

That's true! I didn't think of it like that :emma:
I'm just glad it was something of small-ish value tho :sweat: when my new MBP is to be delivered I'll be watching the delivery vans like a hawk and running down whenever I see the courier that's brining it :emma: (luckily I can see the outside of the building where delivery vans pull up from my desk) 

I'm gonna send them an email instead, because I have man flu (aka a sore throat and blocked nose, lol) and it hurts to talk :emma: 

If they can't do anything, then I'll phone once I get a reply 

Has this been posted yet? :diane:

I cannot stop bopping to it. :giveup:

Also, when will LADIES CODE get it together and add The Rain to Spotify???

❤ x ❤

PopReaper
10 hours ago, Taylor said:

@PopReaper do you like Lim Kim's (ex) labelmate Puer Kim?

I just stumbled across it randomly :emma: I quite like it tbh

I think I heard about her before, but I had never listened to any of her songs :music: The one you posted is pretty good tho

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

nnnn Oricon started a new chart just to give something for Utada to be on top of again :rip:

the obvious VMA "best video with a message" teas

PopReaper

SHINee just posted the first teaser pics for their repackage:

Spoiler

01_FNJ12D21DZ90V65H.jpg

02_H2V14J467FNMA289.jpg

04_NB97D5J77K2LFA4F.jpg

05_B051FJKQ2E46U8BN.jpg

MMmEB5o.gif

I think the name of the album is "1and1"/"1+1" but idk if that's also the name of the single :giveup:

PoshLife
48 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

SHINee just posted the first teaser pics for their repackage:

Hide contents

01_FNJ12D21DZ90V65H.jpg

02_H2V14J467FNMA289.jpg

04_NB97D5J77K2LFA4F.jpg

05_B051FJKQ2E46U8BN.jpg

MMmEB5o.gif

I think the name of the album is "1and1"/"1+1" but idk if that's also the name of the single :giveup:

nnnnn the first pic where the boy's staring at the camera reminded me of my epic review of that one BTS video:

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

nnnnn the first pic where the boy's staring at the camera reminded me of my epic review of that one BTS video:

:lmao:

---

"the release will come with an instrumental album, making the total repackage two disc. will consist of all of the original songs from the first part of the album, along with five new--"

tumblr_o21k94FZyR1rtta3uo1_250.gif

"--ballad tracks."

tumblr_o21k94FZyR1rtta3uo2_250.gif

• Like 1

Guys... I'm bored again :green:

Sitting at the Merc garage waiting to get my car serviced. This is my first time, so idk how long it will take :emma: