💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

Okay, Cowboy is a frickin' jam. I love how they combined (what I assume is) traditional japanese music with EDM and folk. The bridge is kinda odd, but it works after a couple of listens.

Edit: the ''yee-haw'' kills me tho 

Edited by MartijnMonster

fashion monster
26 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to forget about Why tbh

If Why hadn't been the OST of my summer I'd agree with you. And I prefer the grey hair.

-

BLACKPINK's comeback was on point. I love everything. I hope we get a Stay live performance where they sing live. This comeback gave me the impression they were focusing more on their voices and music itself instead of visuals and choreo. Jennie was able to show her ability as a vocalist leaving Lisa alone to shine in the rap parts. 

Were the people dressed in white supposed to represent dead people/ghosts? I don't get why they keep appearing and disappearing.

44 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

My CHI CHI/Shine connection is slowly going insane

Tbh tho... Ladies' Code stuff (even unsigned) is really freakin' expensive. Bad Girl, Pretty Pretty and Kiss Kiss all go for insane prices.

I probably would have ask them if they still had any, had I not found Pretty Pretty a few month ago :green:

I actually bought all 3 the seller had, cause they were like $15 each and still brand new and sealed. (You'd be lucky if you found a used one for under $80). 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Viola sorry, I'll reply to your PM soon - I've had a hectic week and it's only Tuesday :deadbanana: 

-

MAMAMOO MV teaser http://www.vlive.tv/video/16312/Teaser-마마무MAMAMOO---데칼코마니-2차-스포영상

t6Kqanc.jpg

It's cool besides my week has been a mess so far as well lol.

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

On 10/31/2016 at 4:32 PM, Taylor said:

@Viola IU is holding a concert in December titled "Twenty-Four Steps: One, Two, Three, Four"

Maybe comeback before then? :excited2: 

Omg I hope so!

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain