Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, PoshLife said:

Does it have any USB 3.0 ports?

No :sweat: all USB-C

I think the only thing I'll need an adapter for is my hard drive (which is a network drive, so uses ethernet) which tbh I'm not bothered about because I have to use an adapter with my current laptop :rip: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

No :sweat: all USB-C

74ebCHs.gif

Wait doesn't the iPhone 7 come with a lightning to USB 3.0? So not even the right cord to plug your apple device into your other apple device?

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So, yes, I will need to buy a new cable in order to be able to plug my phone into it :rip: 

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

74ebCHs.gif

Wait doesn't the iPhone 7 come with a lightning to USB 3.0? So not even the right cord to plug your apple device into your other apple device?

:green: 

9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I had to confirm cuz it seemed too poorly thought out to be true :usrs: 

Yeah :rip: Apple's quest for thinness :rip:

Pretty sure a USB-C to Lighting cable is like $25 too :rip: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah :rip: Apple's quest for thinness :rip:

Pretty sure a USB-C to Lighting cable is like $25 too :rip: 

I guess now that I think about it, it makes sense the iPhone 7 would come with a lightning to USB 3.0 and not a lightning to USB-C, since it's not like everyone's gonna run out to buy the Macbook Pro right when it comes out.

But in that case, maybe the Macbook Pro should come with a USB 3.0 to USB-C adapter :lolga: 

PoshLife

I also don't understand why cords cost so much

I feel like with the economies of scale they should be more like $10.

Just now, PoshLife said:

I guess now that I think about it, it makes sense the iPhone 7 would come with a lightning to USB 3.0 and not a lightning to USB-C, since it's not like everyone's gonna run out to buy the Macbook Pro right when it comes out.

But in that case, maybe the Macbook Pro should come with a USB 3.0 to USB-C adapter :lolga: 

Yeah - that would make sense.

I remember when the 12" MacBook was released last year (which has one USB-C port and that's it), people hoped Apple would include an adapter in the box... but nope. :emma: 

Idk how much those adapters are tho :rip: buy you can buy non-Apple ones for like $5 on Amazon

Just now, PoshLife said:

I also don't understand why cords cost so much

I feel like with the economies of scale they should be more like $10.

They probably cost Apple less than a dollar to make :emma: 

:( 

Spoiler

I'm gonna have to buy at least 2 cause if I only buy one I'll end up losing it in 2 days :rip: 

fashion monster

I'm so in love with BLACKPINK's Stay. It made me cry. But I was also laughing because the girls are so adorable. Highlights: Rosé's voice, the newspaper sheet stopping on Jason's head and Lisa being the cutest and scared of ghosts.

I don't get the strategy of releasing BTS before the actual thing. It kinda ruined the surprise for me, especially the fireworks.

-

Xiumin deserved more highlight.

Since I wasn't expecting too much from this subunit, I'm pretty satisfied by this "debut".

PoshLife

Unrelated to kpop, but I recorded a piano instrumental of Million Reasons in case anyone would like to watch it :)

Edited by PoshLife
  • Like 3

Martijn
2 hours ago, fashion monster said:

I'm so in love with BLACKPINK's Stay. It made me cry. But I was also laughing because the girls are so adorable. Highlights: Rosé's voice, the newspaper sheet stopping on Jason's head and Lisa being the cutest and scared of ghosts.

Jason :ladyhaha:

Martijn
2 hours ago, fashion monster said:

Xiumin deserved more highlight.

Since I wasn't expecting too much from this subunit, I'm pretty satisfied by this "debut".

According to line distribution videos Xiumin got quite a fair amount, but I feel like Baekhyun had more screen time.
The song is catchy, but it reminds me of CBTO way too much... You can expect that mashup in about an hour ;)

fashion monster
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

Jason :ladyhaha:

fail10.jpg

Spoiler

You could at least correct :nails:

Spoiler

Still love you tholovebunny.gif

1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

According to line distribution videos Xiumin got quite a fair amount, but I feel like Baekhyun had more screen time.
The song is catchy, but it reminds me of CBTO way too much... You can expect that mashup in about an hour ;)

I'm still not able to distinguish their voices. But I was talking specifically about the MV, he's such a cutie! GDragon's lost twin.

Martijn
8 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Reveal hidden contents

You could at least correct :nails:

Reveal hidden contents

Still love you tholovebunny.gif

I'm still not able to distinguish their voices. But I was talking specifically about the MV, he's such a cutie! GDragon's lost twin.

I also love his hair color in this vid. I have a thing for unnatural hair colors I think xD
And the mashup is coming very soon, I saved the video without audio the first time :emma: