Ā 

• Like 1

fashion monster
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does nobody else just love this song? :giveup:
I don't remember anyone stanning with me when it first came out... :(

Just... the song + the video + Yeonjung = legend.gif

Ā 

I šŸ’œ it. If I remember correctly it came out in August, when I didn't have time to come here and comment but then, when I came back, I made a list of my thoughts of the releases of that month and a half.Ā 

I wasn't a big fan at the beginning, but I really loved the videoĀ so, watching it many times, the song started to grow.Ā 

I still don't know the girls by name, but I think I can become a fan, since I really likedĀ the collab they did with their brothers MONSTA XĀ (under the name of Y Teen)Ā and Catch Me.

If you have other songs from their albums that you like, please let me know. I'm always up for suggestions.Ā 

10 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Ā 

I don't know their names either to be honest :sweat:Ā there are just too many
I know Yeonjung and Dayoung, and can pick outĀ Yeoreum andĀ Eunseo (like, I can't remember their names but if I read their names I know who they are... if that makes sense :emma:)

They don't have that many songs (2 mini albums) "Mo Mo Mo" is okay (their debut single) but I prefer "Catch Me" (their kinda second debut single") but Yeonjung ( :wub:Ā ) wasn't a member until their second mini album.

I like all of the songs on their 2nd mini, but "Secret" is definitely my favourite :)Ā 

Edited by Taylor

fashion monster
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know their names either to be honest :sweat:Ā there are just too many
I know Yeonjung and Dayoung, and can pick outĀ Yeoreum andĀ Eunseo (like, I can't remember their names but if I read their names I know who they are... if that makes sense :emma:)

They don't have that many songs (2 mini albums) "Mo Mo Mo" is okay (their debut single) but I prefer "Catch Me" (their kinda second debut single") but Yeonjung ( :wub:Ā ) wasn't a member until their second mini album.

I like all of the songs on their 2nd mini, but "Secret" is definitely my favourite :)Ā 

Still more than BLACKPINKĀ :nails:

The Secret is available on Spotify. Tomorrow I will listen to it.

OMG :laughga:Ā I forgot to tell you guys I got the STELLAR audio message today...

Despite telling Makestar to not use my full name and only my first name (which they confirmed months ago they would do) the member still said my full name :rip:Ā 

I can't figure out who said my message... their English voice sounds different to Korean :rip:

And... the place of 600th CD in my collection goes to... nothing special...
IU's "Good Day" (Japanese single, standard edition)

:flop:Ā 

God, I need to go on a buying ban.

But, I now have everything of IU's... both Korean and Japanese. So... yeah. Progress. :emma:Ā 

I'm actually cringing at the track list to AOA's new Japanese album...

WOW WAR TONIGHT (girls ver.)Ā - well, considering AOA is a girl group I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a girls version :flop:Ā 

Perfect Stranger feat. AOAĀ - AOA feat. AOA? :rip:Ā (it doesn't mention any other artist)Ā 

PoshLife
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm actually cringing at the track list to AOA's new Japanese album...

WOW WAR TONIGHT (girls ver.)Ā - well, considering AOA is a girl group I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a girls version :flop:Ā 

Perfect Stranger feat. AOAĀ - AOA feat. AOA? :rip:Ā (it doesn't mention any other artist)Ā 

I think it's a cover:Ā 

Edit: yeah it actually does sound that way. The instrumental is very different but I think the melody is the same

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn

The song sounds cool, but it doesn't go well with the video at all...
I'm excited for the song though, because this sounds like nothing YG has done before (I think)

Martijn

If we ever get blessed with a live performance of the acoustic version of Whistle, I hope we'll get to see RosƩ's guitar skills...
I really hope they get to promote on Sketchbook too, some of my favorite performances have been on that show

I just want them to whistle along to the "Whistle" tune :green:
I'd be impressed :green:Ā but then again, I can't whistle... :flop:Ā