My votes would go too...

Album of the Year
Draw between Luna's "Free Somebody" and Oh My Girl's "Windy Day"

How could I forget about Luna?
grief.gif

Spoiler

Well, it's not that hard. SM did too :hor:

Just now, fashion monster said:

@Taylor don't you like watching tv series/shows? Have you been watching Scream Queens?

Yes. I do. :emma: 

When I was in high school and first 2 years of Uni I think I watched like 30 shows a week :deadbanana:
The only show I'm staying up to date with right now though is "Lucifer" :/ 

I think I've watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of Scream Queens this season, but I'm not up-to-date since I was kinda busy for a few weeks with Uni work and now I can't be bothered watching like 3 episodes to catch up :flop: 

Also... off topic 

Spoiler

Apple just leaked their new MacBook Pros... :rip:

They did the same thing with the iPhone 7, tweeted it early by accident. And now they've included promotional pictures for the Apple Pay feature of the new MacBooks in MacOS coding :rip: 

I'm going to literally have no money for K-Pop after Thursday...
Until next Wednesday when it's my birthday :creepflop: 

Edited by Taylor

fashion monster
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes. I do. :emma: 

When I was in high school and first 2 years of Uni I think I watched like 30 shows a week :deadbanana:
The only show I'm staying up to date with right now though is "Lucifer" :/ 

I think I've watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of Scream Queens this season, but I'm not up-to-date since I was kinda busy for a few weeks with Uni work and now I can't be bothered watching like 3 episodes to catch up :flop: 

LOL. Same. I watched almost every show. Now I'm watching 5 I think (currently airing) + some kdramas.

Being English, do you hate/dislike British TV?

Since you're bored I think we're allowed to go a little bit off-topic. Or not?

Martijn

@fashion monster

On October 25, agency SM Entertainment's rep revealed that Lay does not plan to participate in the group's concert, 'EXO PLANET #3 - The EXO'rDIUM in JAPAN,' (...)  The rep stated, "For the time being, Lay will focus on his solo promotions in China."

I'm not sure if those promotions include performances tho... 

fashion monster
15 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

@fashion monster

I'm not sure if those promotions include performances tho... 

He'll be too busy watching fans reactions:lolga:

Did you see it?

Edited by fashion monster

1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

LOL. Same. I watched almost every show. Now I'm watching 5 I think (currently airing) + some kdramas.

Being English, do you hate/dislike British TV?

Since you're bored I think we're allowed to go a little bit off-topic. Or not?

I keep going to start watching the new season of Elementary too, but I keep forgetting about it :rip:
I used to watch it with my dad, but he got bored of it so I'll just have to watch it by myself from now on :emma:

Which Kdramas do you watch? I've only seen "The Producers" cause IU was in it :emma:
I haven't looked into her new drama yet tho

I'm not English... but close :creepflop: 
I do hate British TV :rip: I think it's because TV shows here seem to be like... 4 episodes so you just kinda get into the story and BAM it's ****ing over :deadbanana: 

I don't think I watch any British shows tbh :rip: 
I used to watch The Apprentice and The Great British Bake Off, but not for a few years now.

We can kinda talk about anything here, I guess... It's kind of a free for all :emma: 

Martijn

He'll too busy watching fans reactions:lolga:

Did you see it?

Only gifs and short videos I think.
Only his disapproval when fans called him 'cute' :sweat:

fashion monster
Just now, Taylor said:

I keep going to start watching the new season of Elementary too, but I keep forgetting about it :rip:
I used to watch it with my dad, but he got bored of it so I'll just have to watch it by myself from now on :emma:

Which Kdramas do you watch? I've only seen "The Producers" cause IU was in it :emma:
I haven't looked into her new drama yet tho

I'm not English... but close :creepflop: 
I do hate British TV :rip: I think it's because TV shows here seem to be like... 4 episodes so you just kinda get into the story and BAM it's ****ing over :deadbanana: 

I don't think I watch any British shows tbh :rip: 
I used to watch The Apprentice and The Great British Bake Off, but not for a few years now.

We can kinda talk about anything here, I guess... It's kind of a free for all :emma: 

Don't know why but I was pretty sure you were English. :flop: British then.

Actually I'm going through I hard time with dramas because I can't decide what to watch. I recently finished W - Two Worlds (that was pretty good) and started Entertainer.

I only asked about what you think about TV because when I was living in Brazil I hated Brazilian TV. Now I hate Italian TV and love Brazilian TV. And I like a lot of British programs. I think that because they are so short, writers don't have time to waste on futile things.

fashion monster
7 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Only gifs and short videos I think.
Only his disapproval when fans called him 'cute' :sweat:

But he is! I think he and other male idols prefer handsome.

If you're interested in the whole thing

Don't know why but I was pretty sure you were English. :flop: British then.

Actually I'm going through I hard time with dramas because I can't decide what to watch. I recently finished W - Two Worlds (that was pretty good) and started Entertainer.

I only asked about what you think about TV because when I was living in Brazil I hated Brazilian TV. Now I hate Italian TV and love Brazilian TV. And I like a lot of British programs. I think that because they are so short, writers don't have time to waste on futile things.

I am from Scotland haha :)

Oh! I just remembered :emma: I also still watch Once Upon a Time @PopReaper but I haven't watched the latest episode yet... (It's sitting on my desktop just waiting to be played, but... not feeling it right now :flop:)

I'll give them a Google!

I think it's also because I don't actually have a TV :emma:
I used to have one in my room, but when I moved I didn't bother taking it with me since I never actually used it. I just download everything (super legit and legally, of course ;)).
I watch the odd BBC documentary every now and again - and tbh there would probably be tons of stuff if I actually looked into it. 

Oh! I do have one UK show I watch (I think it's like a British/American show tho? :huh:) which is Humans (I think it starts again soon), which is odd for me because I really don't like sci-fi things. I did like the first season tho, so I'll watch season 2 whenever it starts (inb4 it's already started :flop:)

Are you Italian? I just... er... Assumed you were Italian cause your profile said Italy :emma:

Martijn
6 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

But he is! I think he and other male idols prefer handsome.

If you're interested in the whole thing

He's so cute :wub: and handsome :hor: I think he's my bias fo' realz now... Kai is still close, but Lay is everything.

Spoiler

I also blame this video

Edited by MartijnMonster

fashion monster
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I am from Scotland haha :)

Oh! I just remembered :emma: I also still watch Once Upon a Time @PopReaper but I haven't watched the latest episode yet... (It's sitting on my desktop just waiting to be played, but... not feeling it right now :flop:)

I'll give them a Google!

I think it's also because I don't actually have a TV :emma:
I used to have one in my room, but when I moved I didn't bother taking it with me since I never actually used it. I just download everything (super legit and legally, of course ;)).
I watch the odd BBC documentary every now and again - and tbh there would probably be tons of stuff if I actually looked into it. 

Oh! I do have one UK show I watch (I think it's like a British/American show tho? :huh:) which is Humans (I think it starts again soon), which is odd for me because I really don't like sci-fi things. I did like the first season tho, so I'll watch season 2 whenever it starts (inb4 it's already started :flop:)

Are you Italian? I just... er... Assumed you were Italian cause your profile said Italy :emma:

Are you talking about Channel 4's Humans??? I still have to finish it but I love it. It's actually Swedish and I watched it too and it's even better.

I have a TV but never turn it on. I watch everything online.

Yes, I'm Italian. I was born in Brazil tho, and lived there for 13 years then moved to Italy since my dad is Italian.

2 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Are you talking about Channel 4's Humans??? I still have to finish it but I love it. It's actually Swedish and I watched it too and it's even better.

I have a TV but never turn it on. I watch everything online.

Yes, I'm Italian. I was born in Brazil tho, and lived there for 13 years then moved to Italy since my dad is Italian.

Yeah - I've only seen the Channel 4 remake and not the Swedish original.

I checked and it starts again on Sunday!

Martijn

Anyone here into British or Scandinavian crime/police series? I think I've watched most of them over the last couple of years... Silent Witness, DCI Banks, the Killing, the Bridge, Inspector Winter, Irene Huss, Wallander, Beck, Jordskott, the Protectors, Broadchurch, Waking the Dead, Taggart,...