šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"Decalcomanie (ė°ģ¹¼ģ½”ė§ˆė‹ˆ) is an art technique used to create mirror images. In Korean, it's often used to describe people who resemble each other."

Oh, I didn't think it was KoreanĀ :emma:Ā 
I thought it was one of those situations where the translation of a Korean word results in an oddĀ english wordĀ 

8 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Oh, I didn't think it was KoreanĀ :emma:Ā 
I thought it was one of those situations where the translation of a Korean word results in an oddĀ english wordĀ 

Reddit says it's a French word

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Reddit says it's a French word

Apparently it's a Dutch word too but it's not in my vocabulary, that's for sureĀ :lolga:

PoshLife

chumchuneun jageun DecalcomanieĀ (Red Sun)
nado moreuge ppajyeo deureoga
dodohan kotdae DecalcomanieĀ (Red Sun)
Jutti Meri OI HOI HOI hollyeo deureoga

eqtVIQ7.gif

• Like 1

fashion monster

I was finally able to discover what was that song that I liked but no one heard of before.

Spoiler

I'm disappointedĀ it doesn't have an MV nor a choreography.Ā :grr:

Spoiler

I still like it tho!:sis:

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

So... @Viola :rip:Ā TWICE's "Super Card" is literally just a card that says "Super Card" on it :emma:

CvlC-KQVYAAJPuJ.jpg

CvlC9FIVIAIgvO9.jpg

Are you serious? Here I was hoping one of my 4 copies (maybe five because if that other version coming is the same as what the first press one is I still want the other one :emma:)Ā would have this super card in it and it turns out to be nothing special. Mess

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

16 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Crying right now.Ā @PopReaperĀ @Viola

Utada's "Fantome" just became the first album in almost a decade to top Oricon for four weeks in a row. The last one wasĀ Kobukuroā€™s ā€œ5296ā€ in late 2007. Koda Kumi also went four weeks at #1 in 2007 with "Black Cherry."

In just its first four weeks, Fantome has already surpassed the total sales of her last album, Singles Collection Volume II, which came out six entire years ago.

Also, theĀ 46k units sold in Fantome's fourth week is higher than the fourth week sales of her last original album, "Heart Station" in 2008,Ā by 4,000 units.

So basically, she's beating everyone, even herself.

Yaaaaaas slay them all queen.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

fashion monster

Someone ban white bars in k-pop MVs, please.:duck:

This song is not smth I'll listen again. Not bad, just not my jam. I'm more excited for the Jay Park collab. Even though it'll probably have the same vibe.

Martijn
20 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

It gets better and better.

Yaaaaasss! He looks so goodĀ :giveup:
And I love this sound (early 00s/late 90s? idk)
I hope he's in the condition to perform soon, because I'm not sure if he's been able to do any promotion at all (neither in Korea nor China)

fashion monster
4 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Yaaaaasss! He looks so goodĀ :giveup:
And I love this sound (early 00s/late 90s? idk)
I hope he's in the condition to perform soon, because I'm not sure if he's been able to do any promotion at all (neither in Korea nor China)

I don't know if we'll have some performances. If you look at the schedule on his site,Ā the only thingĀ in program is the album release, while EXO CBX was already announced to have a comeback performance somewhere.

The teaser pictures are amazing as well.

Spoiler

I now might re-watch allĀ EXO's MVs focusing only on Lay...Ā xxxbunny.gif

Ā 

Martijn
15 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I don't know if we'll have some performances. If you look at the schedule on his site,Ā the only thingĀ in program is the album release, while EXO CBX was already announced to have a comeback performance somewhere.

The teaser pictures are amazing as well.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I now might re-watch allĀ EXO's MVs focusing only on Lay...Ā xxxbunny.gif

Ā 

I don't think he'll perform Chinese songs on Korean Music programs... So there are three options;

1. He'll also release Korean versions of the songs to perform on the big Korean music programs
2. He'll only perform on Chinese shows (I'm sure there must be a couple of shows he could perform on there)
3. He's not able to perform/SM is giving him shi++y promotions, so we'll get nothing.

And you're right about those teaser imagesĀ :lolga:
My favorite Lay era is Call Me Baby-present. He looks so matureĀ :giveup:

Edit: Wait, were you talking about Lay's or EXO-CBX's teaser images? Either way, both are cool.Ā 

Edited by MartijnMonster

fashion monster
52 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I don't think he'll perform Chinese songs on Korean Music programs... So there are three options;

1. He'll also release Korean versions of the songs to perform on the big Korean music programs
2. He'll only perform on Chinese shows (I'm sure there must be a couple of shows he could perform on there)
3. He's not able to perform/SM is giving him shi++y promotions, so we'll get nothing.

And you're right about those teaser imagesĀ :lolga:
My favorite Lay era is Call Me Baby-present. He looks so matureĀ :giveup:

Edit: Wait, were you talking about Lay's or EXO-CBX's teaser images? Either way, both are cool.Ā 

I was referring to Lay's promo pictures. But CBX are cool too, the puzzle oneĀ reminds me of SHINee, and Baekhyun's hair is very Red Velvet-ish.

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

I was referring to Lay's promo pictures. But CBX are cool too, the puzzle oneĀ reminds me of SHINee, and Baekhyun's hair is very Red Velvet-ish.

Yeah, it screams SM in generalĀ :sweat:
The title track definitely isn't a ballad, I can see that now... I really hope it's not the Cake By The Ocean sound-a-like tho... (is sound-a-like a word? it is now)