:lolga: 

It wasn't energy

It wasn't energy

It was a Perfect Illusion

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Viola said:

U should tweet that video to him in response.

I was on a walk just now and happened to be listening to that song (for the first time in a while... GOSH I forgot how good it is) and I was like... the key change!!! and thought of that tweet. It's too late now though, it's been like a month haha

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

It wasn't energy

It wasn't energy

It was a Perfect Illusion

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

lmao.gif 

I got a hundred million reasons to Play Around :selena:

PopReaper

@PoshLife Did we already know about this song?:

I don't remember listening to it, but then again I think the only CHICHI songs I've listened to in full are LIE and DPA :emma:

PoshLife
19 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Did we already know about this song?:

I don't remember listening to it, but then again I think the only CHICHI songs I've listened to in full are LIE and DPA :emma:

LOL yes we did. It's the B-side to the Japanese version of Don't Play Around (and yet is in Korean :rip: )

I don't really like it, but I like that it exists cuz it means another CHI CHI song. 

29 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I was on a walk just now and happened to be listening to that song (for the first time in a while... GOSH I forgot how good it is) and I was like... the key change!!! and thought of that tweet. It's too late now though, it's been like a month haha

U still should tho :emma: Revive that age old tweet :emma: 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

OH NO :rip:

Look at this thread about CHI CHI bullying Shine :rip: 

http://onehallyu.com/topic/83132-chi-chi-now-disbanded-new-member-bullyingleft-out-issue/

it was posted like two years after they disbanded and there's very little evidence. But when I look at some videos of them interacting I do feel like the original girls were closer with each other than with Shine, which is perfectly understandable given their shared history.

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/83132-chi-chi-now-disbanded-new-member-bullyingleft-out-issue/

it was posted like two years after they disbanded and there's very little evidence. But when I look at some videos of them interacting I do feel like the original girls were closer with each other than with Shine, which is perfectly understandable given their shared history.

:rip:

PoshLife

The only "confirmed to exist" studio recording of CHI CHI that I don't have is this, the olympic version of Love is Energy:

I remember the first time I heard this (in a different video, can't find it), I thought they were singing "you are energy for me now" and that it was an English version of Love Is Energy. And I went crazy haha. I might be able to find that in the old thread lol

10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Some of those comments tho :wtf:

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

Some of those comments tho :wtf:

I know. That one in particular that was like "I hope those bitches rot in hell." Like there's literally no proof of anything and that's what you say :rip:

but I have to assume that user is a victim of real bullying or ostracization (I feel like a lot of people who post in forums are :emma: ) hence the strong reaction, so I'll try not to hold it against them.

Just now, PoshLife said:

I know. That one in particular that was like "I hope those bitches rot in hell." Like there's literally no proof of anything and that's what you say :rip:

but I have to assume that user is a victim of real bullying or ostracization (I feel like a lot of people who post in forums are :emma: ) hence the strong reaction, so I'll try not to hold it against them.

Yeah that's the main comment I was looking at :emma: Like there's no proof of anything.  :emma: 

PoshLife

Just ordered the Secret Tea Story from Beauty Box Korea! It was only $63, whereas on eBay it would have been more like $90. So I feel like I won :emma: 

Also DHL said it would only take a week to ship. idk about that, but it would be pretty awesome