💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Nope - I have one signed promo CD that I got for free from an eBay seller.
It's Son Heon Su's "Go and Come Back"... I remember Googling it when I got it a few years ago, but I've never listened to it. 
I'm guessing it was a digital single it's just got a white cover and inside is credits on left and disc on the right.

I think they're doing a few things in Japan right now... Inb4 they release a Japanese album Ala CHI CHI, we get one more Korean digital single and then we never hear from them again...

You'll get there one day ;) 

I think I'm gonna have to move my albums to the spare room tbh :emma::emma: 
I tried to fine somewhere to put the four I got today, and nope... Unless they get piled on the floor :rip: 
and 30 more things currently ordered/pre-ordered :deadbanana: 

Kinda I guess, but they still aren't doing that well within Korea. 
I think "Sting" did the best domestically sales wise, but unfortunately I can't see the group lasting much longer which is a real shame because (I think) their music is really good. 

I think the main reason Korea doesn't really... 'like' them is because of their more sexual looks/dances etc :emma: 

I've run out of room for mine :rip: They're kinda scattered all over the place.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

All items in my YesAsia order are now listed as "ready and in-stock", so it will hopefully be shipped out soon :emma:

Perfume single and IU DVD got delivered to work today, so I'll go and pick those up later.

-

That thing that I was trying to order on Monday is ready to be shipped too, so... drumroll... :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

It's IU's "Flower Bookmark" on Vinyl :emma:

TqFOQO6.png

How long were the things u ordered from Yesasia stuck on waiting for stock? 

Edited by Viola

fashion monster
2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

and BTS got 3 comeback stages... I know they're extremely popular, but that's just unfair and unnecessary. :huh:

I know, right?! I feel bad for all the other idols. But I won't complain since I loved all 3 of them. :wub:

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's IU's "Flower Bookmark" on Vinyl :emma:

TqFOQO6.png

Since you always post pictures of the stuff you buy, I forgot for a moment that you're a guy and genuinely thought that it was you on the photo. I was like "damn, Taylor is so cute!" :flop:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Viola said:

How long were the things u ordered from Yesasia stuck on waiting for stock? 

Erm, since I ordered them?

Which was Friday I think - 6 days :) 

Perfume's single was so disappointing. It's literally an empty box with a bit of card holding in the jewel case and (tiny) photo book :emma: 

42 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Erm, since I ordered them?

Which was Friday I think - 6 days :) 

That's not bad. I've had some stuck on waiting for stock for like 3-4 weeks :deadbanana:

Martijn

@fashion monster Did you see this? Skip to 2:25 for Chanyeol's part :sweat:

I like the combination of artists, but the song is nothing special, not bad, just not special.
There's so much English in Chanyeol's part, I barely hear when he's rapping in Korean and when he isn't :toofunny:

Martijn

Question for those who've been into K-pop a little longer than me:
The last song on SHINee's album is a ''special track'', is this just another way of calling it a bonus track or is this a thing in Korea? I can't really find anything about it, so I assume it's just a bonus track.

50 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Question for those who've been into K-pop a little longer than me:
The last song on SHINee's album is a ''special track'', is this just another way of calling it a bonus track or is this a thing in Korea? I can't really find anything about it, so I assume it's just a bonus track.

I haven't seen "special track" before :huh: I've seen bonus track before tho :emma: 

fashion monster
48 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

@fashion monster Did you see this? Skip to 2:25 for Chanyeol's part :sweat:

I like the combination of artists, but the song is nothing special, not bad, just not special.
There's so much English in Chanyeol's part, I barely hear when he's rapping in Korean and when he isn't :toofunny:

I didn't knew about this. I heard about Hyolyn collab with them and I'm waiting for it. I don't like the song, it's too empty for me. It doesn't make me dance, it doesn't make me cry, it doesn't make me chill, it doesn't make me anything, it doesn't even make me hate it. Anyway, at least Chanyeol appeared, but if I didn't know it was him, I wouldn't have recognized him.

Martijn
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I haven't seen "special track" before :huh: I've seen bonus track before tho :emma: 

I think it's just a bonus track then. But there are so many things in K-pop that we don't really get in A-pop, I thought it could have a special meaning. 

7 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I didn't knew about this. I heard about Hyolyn collab with them and I'm waiting for it. I don't like the song, it's too empty for me. It doesn't make me dance, it doesn't make me cry, it doesn't make me chill, it doesn't make me anything, it doesn't even make me hate it. Anyway, at least Chanyeol appeared, but if I didn't know it was him, I wouldn't have recognized him.

I doubt I'll ever hear it again after this time honestly xD
How do you feel about the first EXO subunit by the way? I'm excited that Xiumin finally gets a chance to shine more, but I'm afraid the songs will all be very OST-y. 

fashion monster
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

How do you feel about the first EXO subunit by the way? I'm excited that Xiumin finally gets a chance to shine more, but I'm afraid the songs will all be very OST-y. 

I'm so happy with BTS' album that I completely forgot about the subunit :flop:. But when I read about it I had mixed opinions. I honestly prefer to have solo tracks by them than subunit projects. I don't know why. As for the songs being ballads, again, mixed opinions. I sometimes really love a good ballad, as a matter of fact I recently discovered that I really like a boy group when I enjoy their slower songs. EXO is the exception. Maybe I didn't paid much attention to all of their other songs but I still have to fall in love with the rest of their discography. Sometimes I think that they're more single type of boy group to me, which is fine, it doesn't mean that they are not good. Maybe they haven't done their best album yet according to my taste. So, this could be their chance, even if it's only a subunit. But I'll feel bad if I won't like not even a song. The OST they did for Scarlet Heart (that I plan to watch as soon as it ends) would be good if it wasn't for the "tara-tararara" parts, especially in the beginning. Hopefully they will pull a Yuri x Seohyun type of single and leave everyone gagging.

@MartijnMonster apparenly KPOP DB is no longer doing unboxing videos :emma: he says it in a comment on one of the BTS video, but he is still uploading videos after it :rip:

The newest videos all look to be promo CDs - so maybe he's only unboxing those he gets for free 

But, on his 'about' page is still lists like Ladies' Code, TWICE etc as upcoming unboxing :spin: