💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

59 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Do you have anything by a male K-pop artist btw? Not counting something like Troublemaker, since you probably bought that for Hyuna (if you have it at all)

Nope - I have one signed promo CD that I got for free from an eBay seller.
It's Son Heon Su's "Go and Come Back"... I remember Googling it when I got it a few years ago, but I've never listened to it. 
I'm guessing it was a digital single it's just got a white cover and inside is credits on left and disc on the right.

57 minutes ago, Viola said:

No sis we won't let them :cry:

I think they're doing a few things in Japan right now... Inb4 they release a Japanese album Ala CHI CHI, we get one more Korean digital single and then we never hear from them again...

57 minutes ago, Viola said:

The slayage of your collection tho

#WhenWillViolas

You'll get there one day ;) 

I think I'm gonna have to move my albums to the spare room tbh :emma::emma: 
I tried to fine somewhere to put the four I got today, and nope... Unless they get piled on the floor :rip: 
and 30 more things currently ordered/pre-ordered :deadbanana: 

53 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I thought the Makestar in a way saved Stellar, didn't it? Wasn't that for their next album or something?

Kinda I guess, but they still aren't doing that well within Korea. 
I think "Sting" did the best domestically sales wise, but unfortunately I can't see the group lasting much longer which is a real shame because (I think) their music is really good. 

I think the main reason Korea doesn't really... 'like' them is because of their more sexual looks/dances etc :emma: 

1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

Do you have anything by a male K-pop artist btw? Not counting something like Troublemaker, since you probably bought that for Hyuna (if you have it at all)

I don't have any Troublemaker stuff either :emma: (I actually haven't heard any of their songs)

Here is a PDF of the important half of my spreadsheet if you want to see what I have :flop: 

http://docdro.id/FuNABlo

Edited by Taylor

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Currently shouting and screaming; finally, Galaxy has a worthy successor!! OMGGG

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Currently shouting and screaming; finally, Galaxy has a worthy successor!! OMGGG

Yes legend.gif 

I haven't listened to the other two songs yet, but I'm sure they'll be great too :excited2: 

• Like 1

Just now, Taylor said:

Yes legend.gif 

I haven't listened to the other two songs yet, but I'm sure they'll be great too :excited2: 

:excited2: Wait there's an entire EP coming?? LADIES CODE SLAY ME.

I am so ready omggg

❤ x ❤

Just now, jujubae said:

:excited2: Wait there's an entire EP coming?? LADIES CODE SLAY ME.

I am so ready omggg

Yep - their new mini album has the two new songs "Lorelei" and "Jane Doe" along with the physical CD including the MYST3Re remixes of "My Flower", "Galaxy" and "Chacone" 

@Taylor I am loving all three of these songs! Living for their musical direction now; it's like rainy day, coffee house, Autumn walks. :excited2: Perfect for this time of year!

Does anyone have any new recommendations? Similar to this EP/Galaxy, but electronic/ hip hop bangers are also welcome. :hor: I mostly enjoy female vocalists, but there's so many to sort through, I don't feel like I'm ever caught up when it comes to Kpop. I need like a newsletter for new releases or something haha ughhh :giveup:

❤ x ❤

PoshLife

Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing the Osulloc Secret Tea Story with SMTOWN. I was wondering if it comes with the nine jars and corks seen in the second photo, or if you got those separately.

Thank you as always for your quick responses and wonderful products,

Alex

Wish me luck girls

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

U$ 99,99

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

omg $99 for a jewel case with autographs that already look smudged? they crazy

Edit: actually not so much "smudged" as "done with a marker that's already been used for 500 other autographs"

Edited by PoshLife

PopReaper

I don't know if I should buy Press It or 4 Walls :giveup:

Like, I really wanted 4 Walls bc of the poster, but K-Pop Mart ran out of them :giveup:

They still have posters for Press It, but, on the other hand...

Spoiler

tumblr_o358bsJ9kN1ttopbao1_1280.jpg

:emma:

(half of me wants this poster just for the #dramatics tho)

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

"Sorry for your confusion 
It is just for display 
They don't offer any jar with cork at all

Thanks

K2pop Customer Service"

okay so I'mma buy the cheaper one :emma: