💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

After their and MAMAMOO's comeback I've officially witnessed comebacks of all my bias groups

Do you not like SNSD anymore? :emma: 

• Like 1

PopReaper
1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

True! Though it's extremely rare that such a popular group still has all of its members after 10 years, it still sucks. Especially since there will be members in the army for so many years, since they don't all go at the same time.
Same with SHINee, I think Onew goes next year or something.
Let's just hope this BIGBANG comeback will be as epic as their last one :excited2: After their and MAMAMOO's comeback I've officially witnessed comebacks of all my bias groups

I've read that Onew can hold his enlistment until late 2018 if he wants to because he was born in late '89 :giveup: So they might be safe until their 10th anniversary

I kinda want at least 3 of them to go together tbh, maybe all 5...

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, Viola said:

Yaaaassas :giveup: My wallet is ready to buy Strang3r

Apparently physical isn't out until next week :( 

Martijn
14 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I've read that Onew can hold his enlistment until late 2018 if he wants to because he was born in late '89 :giveup: So they might be safe until their 10th anniversary

I kinda want at least 3 of them to go together tbh, maybe all 5...

That would be ideal, yes. If the five of them went together, there would still be hope for a comeback afterwards... Otherwise we should hope for sub-units :toofunny:

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you not like SNSD anymore? :emma: 

Oops, I forgot them and 2NE1 :sweat:

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Apparently physical isn't out until next week :( 

Next week? :deadbanana: 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Just now, Viola said:

Next week? :deadbanana: 

Yeah, 17th - Monday :/ 

Since I.O.I's is out the day after, I'll probably get both together 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, 17th - Monday :/ 

Since I.O.I's is out the day after, I'll probably get both together 

Mess I was hoping to be able to order it like this week :giveup: It looks like it's not available for preorder either. I would very much like a poster with this one since I'm not getting on with this one.

Even though I have no room for it :emma:

PoshLife
55 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't think the SM one does either

CbTrMw9UAAA5d7M.jpg

Yeah I was just wondering if maybe the jars were inside each of those boxes. So big outer box, smaller individual boxes, mason jar, tea bags.

(this is starting to sound stupid and unimportant :toofunny: )

PoshLife
54 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

The funny thing is that you can probably get those mason jars for very little money in your own town... They really shouldn't be a deciding factor :toofunny:

I know but this is just the weird person I am :toofunny: I get FOMO (fear of missing out) between different versions of the same product

That's why I usually don't buy kpop albums, cuz I know I'd end up like Taylor having to get every cover art, every photo card, etc

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That's why I usually don't buy kpop albums, cuz I know I'd end up like Taylor having to get every cover art, every photo card, etc

I remember my first ever Girls' Generation album order - with their debut Japanese album (which I'd seen pictures of a huge white box and it included this weird pink handbag thing :rip:, "The Boys" was smaller in a rectangular box and "Girls & Peace" pictures showed this massive pink box that came with a photo album and stuff inside).

I opened the package... to find three jewel cases :emma: (and the Korean albums I'd ordered).

I had ordered the standard editions, having not realised there were like 3 editions per album haha.

So I just started getting both :rip:

Photocard I don't collect - the only photo cards I've actually bought are HyoYeon's, Luna (I thought I'd may as well just get it since there were only 2 :rip: and STELLAR's since they're gonna disband imminently and I love them :cry:

Edited by Taylor

Mess... I have 411 unique albums/minis/singles/concerts etc etc - which means I have 174 duplicate copies of different versions/signed etc :deadbanana: 

Martijn
28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Mess... I have 411 unique albums/minis/singles/concerts etc etc - which means I have 174 duplicate copies of different versions/signed etc :deadbanana: 

Do you have anything by a male K-pop artist btw? Not counting something like Troublemaker, since you probably bought that for Hyuna (if you have it at all)

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I remember my first ever Girls' Generation album order - with their debut Japanese album (which I'd seen pictures of a huge white box and it included this weird pink handbag thing :rip:, "The Boys" was smaller in a rectangular box and "Girls & Peace" pictures showed this massive pink box that came with a photo album and stuff inside).

I opened the package... to find three jewel cases :emma: (and the Korean albums I'd ordered).

I had ordered the standard editions, having not realised there were like 3 editions per album haha.

So I just started getting both :rip:

Photocard I don't collect - the only photo cards I've actually bought are HyoYeon's, Luna (I thought I'd may as well just get it since there were only 2 :rip: and STELLAR's since they're gonna disband imminently and I love them :cry:

No sis we won't let them :cry:

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The slayage of your collection tho

#WhenWillViolas