Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That's good advice. tbh it's kinda both. I actually do like the tea, though it's probably cheaper to buy the individual teas rather than buying them in this set. So the fact that it comes in this interesting packaging is also a draw.

The thing is, I don't actually like SM groups that much :toofunny: it's just that for a while the SM set was the only one I was finding. So I think I'll confirm that this Beauty Box Korea site is legit, then order the original version.

I hope it comes with those cool mason jar things, though. I assume it does but I'm the kind of person to worry about that haha

It might not come with the mason jars..

While this is a different set, I think the packaging will probably be the same. 
(Ignore the ASMR, it's the only ''unboxing'' vid I could find)

23 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That's good advice. tbh it's kinda both. I actually do like the tea, though it's probably cheaper to buy the individual teas rather than buying them in this set. So the fact that it comes in this interesting packaging is also a draw.

The thing is, I don't actually like SM groups that much :toofunny: it's just that for a while the SM set was the only one I was finding. So I think I'll confirm that this Beauty Box Korea site is legit, then order the original version.

I hope it comes with those cool mason jar things, though. I assume it does but I'm the kind of person to worry about that haha

It's a nice looking tea set. Hopefully it does come with them!

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Okay... Russian Roulette has been delivered. 

Place your bets... will I get ANOTHER Irene photo card?

Best outcome is Yeri :wub: 

Martijn
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Okay... Russian Roulette has been delivered. 

Place your bets... will I get ANOTHER Irene photo card?

Best outcome is Yeri :wub: 

Irene with that blue hair tho... :giveup:
But I hope you get Yeri ;)

:giveup: I did get Yeri!

I was hoping for Yeri or Seulgi... but, er, I didn't like Seulgi's styling for this comeback - so that's why I preferred Yeri's. 

I got Zhou's for I.O.I's "Whatta Man". The single is actually a bit bigger than I expected it to be  

I'll either post a few pics later, or on Friday (as I'm waiting on a couple of other things that should be here soon). 

• Like 1

Martijn

Wow... They're amazing live! And I think I like this Japanese version even more than the Korean one, there are some cool rhythmic changes in this one

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

:giveup: I did get Yeri!

I was hoping for Yeri or Seulgi... but, er, I didn't like Seulgi's styling for this comeback - so that's why I preferred Yeri's. 

I got Zhou's for I.O.I's "Whatta Man". The single is actually a bit bigger than I expected it to be  

I'll either post a few pics later, or on Friday (as I'm waiting on a couple of other things that should be here soon). 

Yaaaas congrats on getting Yeri. Hoping for Seulgi since I already have Irene. Yeri looked amazing so I'd be happy with her tho.

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

fashion monster
49 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Wow... They're amazing live! And I think I like this Japanese version even more than the Korean one, there are some cool rhythmic changes in this one

Damn, this is good! :firega:

But lately, every time I think, hear, watch BIGBANG, sadness takes over. I don't want for their next comeback to be my first and only one.:(

PoshLife
3 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

It might not come with the mason jars..

While this is a different set, I think the packaging will probably be the same. 
(Ignore the ASMR, it's the only ''unboxing'' vid I could find)

Thanks for finding this! This sort of leads me to wonder whether the SM one comes with mason jars either. Like maybe the seller just put them in the jars to make it look nice.

If they both don't, then it won't factor into my decision haha. I'd just hate to find out that one of them does and be like, aww shoot maybe I should have ordered that one instead.

I might just email the seller and ask.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Thanks for finding this! This sort of leads me to wonder whether the SM one comes with mason jars either. Like maybe the seller just put them in the jars to make it look nice.

If they both don't, then it won't factor into my decision haha. I'd just hate to find out that one of them does and be like, aww shoot maybe I should have ordered that one instead.

I don't think the SM one does either

CbTrMw9UAAA5d7M.jpg

Martijn
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

Damn, this is good! :firega:

But lately, every time I think, hear, watch BIGBANG, sadness takes over. I don't want for their next comeback to be my first and only one.:(

True! Though it's extremely rare that such a popular group still has all of its members after 10 years, it still sucks. Especially since there will be members in the army for so many years, since they don't all go at the same time.
Same with SHINee, I think Onew goes next year or something.
Let's just hope this BIGBANG comeback will be as epic as their last one :excited2: After their and MAMAMOO's comeback I've officially witnessed comebacks of all my bias groups

Martijn
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

The funny thing is that you can probably get those mason jars for very little money in your own town... They really shouldn't be a deciding factor :toofunny: