Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
Just now, Taylor said:

From who? :huh:

The reason you didn't want to go to bed last night...Ā :sweat:Ā I guess you didn't get a lot of sleep then?Ā :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

The reason you didn't want to go to bed last night...Ā :sweat:Ā I guess you didn't get a lot of sleep then?Ā :toofunny:

Oh yeah :emma: tbh I totally forgot about that... it has been a very long day andĀ coupled with not gettingĀ much sleep in case they emailed = a very exhausted and even more forgetful Taylor :emma:

Yes. I got an email about 4:30am, I actually feel asleep abit, but I woke up around 4:45amĀ 

The person from the buying service said that it was a buy-it-now item, so there wasn't any hassle in trying to bid for it.Ā 

Ive paid the buying service and I can see that the buying service has bought the auction, so as long as there aren't any issues with the seller I should be good to go.Ā 

As soon as it's been shipped... I'll let everyone know what it is

For you guys, it's not gonna be anything exciting. Ā But for me, it's like... the one missing piece of my collection for that artist :emma:Ā 

Clues:

Not SNSD, not signed, not a CD, very rare - again I have never actually seen one of these for sale before. I haven't actually seen many pictures of it at all.Ā 

Its not a promo item, so when it was released you could buy it online or get it from a music store in Korea I guess.Ā 

It was ā‚©250,000 :rip:Ā 

Edited by Taylor

Martijn
13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh yeah :emma: tbh I totally forgot about that... it has been a very long day andĀ coupled with not gettingĀ much sleep in case they emailed = a very exhausted and even more forgetful Taylor :emma:

Yes. I got an email about 4:30am, I actually feel asleep abit, but I woke up around 4:45amĀ 

The person from the buying service said that it was a buy-it-now item, so there wasn't any hassle in trying to bid for it.Ā 

Ive paid the buying service and I can see that the buying service has bought the auction, so as long as there aren't any issues with the seller I should be good to go.Ā 

For you guys, it's not gonna be anything exciting. Ā But for me, it's like... the one missing piece of my collection for that artist :emma:Ā 

Clues:

Not SNSD, not signed, not a CD, very rare - again I have never actually seen one of these for sale before. I haven't actually seen many pictures of it at all.Ā 

Its not a promo item, so when it was released you could easily buy it online or get it from a music store in Korea I guess.Ā 

I was ā‚©250,000 :rip:Ā 

I really hope everything goes well! I'm not going to guess what it is, since it's rare I probably never even heard of it ;P

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Clues:

Its not a promo item, so when it was released you could buy it online or get it from a music store in Korea I guess.Ā 

I feel you sis. I get to work ten hours this week. :deadbanana:

I think it's excitingĀ :excited2:Ā Do you know when it's gonna ship?

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
45 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Clues:

Ā 

Ā 

PoshLife

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

"Fantome" went #1 on the Billboard world chart! You may remember I was bummed it debuted at #2 last week. I never thought it would beat that. So awesome!

SHINee debuted at #2. GOT7 fell down to #4.

pBKWio8.png

• Like 1

@TaylorĀ I see Yesasia has Twices new album up for preorder. Do you preorder albums or do you wait till they're released.

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

"Fantome" went #1 on the Billboard world chart! You may remember I was bummed it debuted at #2 last week. I never thought it would beat that. So awesome!

SHINee debuted at #2. GOT7 fell down to #4.

pBKWio8.png

Yaaaaaaaaas slayĀ :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 hour ago, Viola said:

@TaylorĀ I see Yesasia has Twices new album up for preorder. Do you preorder albums or do you wait till they're released.

Depends. Japanese stuff, always. Korean stuff... not so much. Mainly because the store I buy from doesn't do pre-orders, you have to wait until it's actually out before they list it on their website.Ā 

The only two exceptions are if I want something as soon as it comes out (I'll likely go with somewhere that offers Fed-Ex/DHL 2 day delivery) or if the item is limited edition.Ā 

So in this case, yes, because there is a first press limited edition of TWICE's "Lane 1", I have pre-ordered it.Ā 

Martijn

Geez, the photobook from BTS's new album is gorgeous! It's really worth looking at an unboxing of it, even if you don't stan them.

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

CuflMyMXYAAYXql.jpg

this is so boring compared to what I thought was going to be a roller coaster concept :crossed:Ā