💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

That's weird since he's actually able to do it.

Really? That's odd. It looks like he's just touching the keys, not pressing any of them. But I guess the audio is just a sample anyway.
As much as I think BTS actually deserves the success they usually have for this specific comeback, I really hope SHINee gets some wins before BTS will snatch every #1 for about the next month or so. Their album is so so good!

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I Googled (:rip:) and it's supposed to be 6 songs total with 3 new songs. 

I also learned that "MYST3RY" and "STRANG3R" are part of a series. There will be one more part, to make 3 releases :emma: 

Inb4 the 3rd release is a full album with 9 tracks, 6 of which are the already released songs - so only 3 new songs again :emma: 

you're telling me they're going to have 3 releases, with 3 songs each, with the number 3 in the titles?

3-3-3 illuminati half-confirmed

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I Googled (:rip:) and it's supposed to be 6 songs total with 3 new songs. 

I also learned that "MYST3RY" and "STRANG3R" are part of a series. There will be one more part, to make 3 releases :emma: 

Inb4 the 3rd release is a full album with 9 tracks, 6 of which are the already released songs - so only 3 new songs again :emma: 

Nnnnn watch you be right and it is 9 songs with only three new ones :toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Poor Viola has just received a PM with like 50 "OMG's" :emma: 

I found like... the rarest thing. I've literally never seen one of these for sale before. And... it's on a Korean auction site :rip:

I just emailed 2 different Korean buying service places to see if they could order it for me (I'm not sure if it's buy it now or an actual auction nn) 

But now I can't sleep... what if they email back?! :flop: 

I need it. For this artist, it's literally the only thing of theirs I'm missing. 

Bonus game: guess what it is? :emma: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I found like... the rarest thing. I've literally never seen one of these for sale before. And... it's on a Korean auction site :rip:

I just emailed 2 different Korean buying service places to see if they could order it for me (I'm not sure if it's buy it now or an actual auction nn) 

I need it. For this artist, it's literally the only thing of theirs I'm missing. 

Ailee? IU? Taeyeon?

Martijn
Just now, Taylor said:

Something SNSD probably, but I feel like you already have everything of theirs. Maybe something signed or something?

I think I do have literally every Girls' Generation album/DVD/concert :toofunny: excluding TTS, Tiffany and TaeYeon I have 93 things :rip:

It is not signed. It's not a CD. 

And it's not TaeYeon'a "I" on Vinyl, cause I already have that :emma: 

Martijn
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I do have literally every Girls' Generation album/DVD/concert :toofunny: excluding TTS, Tiffany and TaeYeon I have 93 things :rip:

It is not signed. It's not a CD. 

And it's not TaeYeon'a "I" on Vinyl, cause I already have that :emma: 

Catch Me If You Can vinyl?

Just now, MartijnMonster said:

Catch Me If You Can vinyl?

Nope - I already have that. It's not anything SNSD or SNSD related. 

-

I probably won't say until after I pay for it (if I find a way to buy it, I always think if I find something rare and I tell people what it is it'll jnyx it, since that's happened so many times before :rip:

Martijn

Then it's probably f(x), 9MUSES or STELLAR...
But I won't make any guesses, because now I'm afraid I'll jinx it too ;P

_____

Also, I kinda wished BTS's song was called 'Blood Tears & Sweat' to match their name... Now that will forever bother me

Edited by MartijnMonster

PoshLife
18 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Also, I kinda wished BTS's song was called 'Blood Tears & Sweat' to match their name... Now that will forever bother me

I thought this too when I saw the title :toofunny:  I get that "blood, sweat, and tears" is the common expression, but come on it's so obvious!

Thankfully I don't like the song so I won't have to constantly see the title in my iTunes :lolga: 

Martijn
Just now, PoshLife said:

I thought this too when I saw the title :toofunny:  I get that "blood, sweat, and tears" is the common expression, but come on it's so obvious!

Thankfully I don't like the song so I won't have to constantly see the title in my iTunes :lolga: 

Yeah, and in Korean it's probably no problem either, it just bugs me.
And I'm afraid you'll see the title quite a lot and if not the fans will make you :awkney:

Spoiler

...that MV is so good tho

PoshLife
1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

Yeah, and in Korean it's probably no problem either, it just bugs me.
And I'm afraid you'll see the title quite a lot and if not the fans will make you :awkney:

Hide contents

...that MV is so good tho

the MV is really pretty. I also like the instrumental. I feel like the singing doesn't add anything.

"I Need U" and "Save Me" are still the only BTS songs I like, I think

and yeah why are their fans so universally annoying :emma: 

Edited by PoshLife

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ooooo sis I hope they get back to you :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

12 minutes ago, Viola said:

Ooooo sis I hope they get back to you :giveup:

Me too! When you replied to the PM, my phone lit up (since I get an email) and I was like "IS THIS IT, HAS SOMEONE EMAILED BACK??!" hahaha :toofunny: