Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster
2 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

He's amazing! My bias in EXO along with Kai. I think his album will only be released in Chinese tho (he's the only Chinese member left in EXO). He writes and produces a lot (also on previous EXO albums, not sure about EX'ACT), so he probably had a lot of material ready for his album already. Otherwise SM probably wouldn't have picked him to release a solo album first.
I really wish he'll get more lines in EXO too, because he's very talented...

Yes, and he's also cute. I realized he could be your bias since he's in the thumbnail of one of your latest videos but I was not sure. And you didn't mention but he's very good at dancing too.

Hopefully when the album drops we'll get another MV that explains (as much as things can be explained when it comes to EXO's MVs) the end of this one. I wonder if it's somehow related to "EXO's universe" since his power is healing but at the end he seems ill (?!) or maybe he's simply transforming into a wolf :koons:

Martijn
5 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Yes, and he's also cute. I realized he could be your bias since he's in the thumbnail of one of your latest videos but I was not sure. And you didn't mention but he's very good at dancing too.

Hopefully when the album drops we'll get another MV that explains (as much as things can be explained when it comes to EXO's MVs) the end of this one. I wonder if it's somehow related to "EXO's universe" since his power is healing but at the end he seems ill (?!) or maybe he's simply transforming into a wolf :koons:

I don't know, man. The theories for their MVs are always so complicated xD It might be explained in some way, but the explanation will probably be vague AF too...
And you watch my videos? :what: :wub:

fashion monster
Just now, MartijnMonster said:

I don't know, man. The theories for their MVs are always so complicated xD It might be explained in some way, but the explanation will probably be vague AF too...
And you watch my videos? :what: :wub:

LOL, I do. I'm not a stalker or anything tho, I enjoy the stuff you do.

Spoiler

IMO your version of SHINee's MV is cooler than the original clap.gif

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

LOL, I do. I'm not a stalker or anything tho, I enjoy the stuff you do.

Hide contents

IMO your version of SHINee's MV is cooler than the original clap.gif

Thank you ;)
I don't wanna blow my own horn, but I kinda agree xD The song makes me feel so nostalgic and the VHS effect really amplifies that imo

fashion monster
1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

Thank you ;)
I don't wanna blow my own horn, but I kinda agree xD The song makes me feel so nostalgic and the VHS effect really amplifies that imo

And it works because the video is very simple too, so it doesn't end being smth overdone.

Did you like Chen's STATION song?

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

And it works because the video is very simple too, so it doesn't end being smth overdone.

Did you like Chen's STATION song?

I did, but it's just a cover, so it's different from hearing a song actually for the first time. I think I prefer the original version tho, I didn't like the sound of Chen's voice in this song (usually I don't have a problem with his voice at all). 
I'm still lowkey bopping to Amber's STATION song from 4 weeks ago :music: That beat drop is everything I didn't know I needed.

@Taylor Omg Modern Times is amazing. Probably my favorite out of her physical albums I've got so far. The photos. :giveup: She looks amazing :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

2 minutes ago, Viola said:

@Taylor Omg Modern Times is amazing. Probably my favorite out of her physical albums I've got so far. The photos. :giveup: She looks amazing :giveup:

Ikr :legend: :giveup: every single picture is just stunning 

Did Amazon end up shipping the standard edition (one photo book) or special (two)?

the second isn't as good as the first photo book tho I don't think :emma: 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ikr :legend: :giveup: every single picture is just stunning 

Did Amazon end up shipping the standard edition (one photo book) or special (two)?

the second isn't as good as the first photo book tho I don't think :emma: 

I got the standard. 

I havent opened Real yet to look at it.

Are any of her other albums jewel cases? Just so I know to order those separate 

Not that it matters since they'll combine orders regardless :toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

7 minutes ago, Viola said:

I got the standard. 

I havent opened Real yet to look at it.

Are any of her other albums jewel cases? Just so I know to order those separate 

Not that it matters since they'll combine orders regardless :toofunny:

Not Korean albums, no - Japanese minis and singles have jewel case standard editions

I did some research on the new girl group, LOOΠΔ, after I remembered seeing teaser photos for it a week or so ago.

Turns out the group will actually debut next year, but every month from now a member of the group will release a solo song (being dubbed "Girl of the Month").

I'm guessing the full group will debut after the 12th member has released her solo song (so potential group debut in October 2017). 

The first (and so far only) member announced is HeeJin, who released her solo single "ViViD" a few days ago.

I like the song, but... It's a little annoying with all the "oh my god, yes" and "oh my goodness" part :emma:

I like the acoustic version better to be honest

The single has also been released physically (!!, please continue for all 12 members/solos!!) and comes with 1 of 2 photo cards.

The group is under BlockBerry Creative, a subsidiary of Ladies' Code's label (Polaris).

Martijn
11 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

yass finally a k-pop reaction :giveup:

OMG YAAAASSS!!! I think I actually requested that xD (not claiming he did it because of my comment)
I hope this doesn't mean the BTS fans will flood his comments now :awkney: They'll ruin it