💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Yikes, 4TEN's "Severely" signed is $75 on eBay :giveup: 

This one was only $16 (although there is a chunk of it cut out where a person's name was written)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4TEN-JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES-1st-Mini-Album-K-POP-REAL-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-PROMO-CD-/162079060846?nma=true&si=1vAkbTn5EHPMhtinJuPa7BfY9AY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

:emma: 

Martijn
14 hours ago, fashion monster said:
Someone is releasing smth tomorrow and since they're expected to comeback this month...

Apparently it's Sechskies... who? Exactly..
I forgot they were shooting an MV around the same time BLACKPINK did

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Thanks for looking. The fact that it's on the front cover makes it a no for me :emma: 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Thanks for looking. The fact that it's on the front cover makes it a no for me :emma: 

Are u gonna buy the $75 one? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
46 minutes ago, Viola said:

Are u gonna buy the $75 one? 

Yeah I think so.

I have a $400 windfall I wasn't expecting coming in, so I'll probably buy it now instead of waiting until Christmas.

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

It sold anyways :emma: 

I don't think there were many signed copies of Jack of All Trades, as I only saw the odd few for sale back whenever it was released. 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

It sold anyways :emma: 

I don't think there were many signed copies of Jack of All Trades, as I only saw the odd few for sale back whenever it was released. 

oh that's weird :emma: cuz I'd actually seen that before, like a few months ago when I was shopping for my birthday. Don't remember how much it cost, but it definitely had that name cut out of it.

Or maybe I'm thinking of something you'd bought with the name cut out of it :emma: 

inb4 I GGD search "name cut out of it"

I wouldn't buy something with the name cut out of it :rip:

I wouldn't buy any of the "To" signed albums in general, unless it had "To Taylor" on it :toofunny: which would never happen unless it was through Makestar again or something 

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wouldn't buy something with the name cut out of it :rip:

I wouldn't buy any of the "To" signed albums in general, unless it had "To Taylor" on it :toofunny: which would never happen unless it was through Makestar again or something 

okay then I think it was that same album. kind of a funny coincidence that it was just bought after being posted here. or maybe it was bought and resold

PS with that same windfall, I'm likely going to order this:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Though $70 is kind of a lot of money for nine tea bags :emma: but it's more of a keepsake, and it's pretty :emma: 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

okay then I think it was that same album. kind of a funny coincidence that it was just bought after being posted here. or maybe it was bought and resold

PS with that same windfall, I'm likely going to order this:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Though $70 is kind of a lot of money for nine tea bags :emma: but it's more of a keepsake, and it's pretty :emma: 

Oh wow thats really cool! 

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Viola IU's "Marshmallow" was played on the latest episode of the show 'Younger' 

https://my.mixtape.moe/ceqztl.mp4

:legend:

Reveal hidden contents

I do actually watch that show, so I guess I'll watch the full episode tomorrow :toofunny: 

Yaaaas Marshmallow :giveup:

Modern Times, Cosmic Explorer and Real arrived today. For some reason they shipped Last Fantasy separate 

@PoshLife When I looked at the comments on Perfumes mv for pick me up some people said they cried when they saw perfume in NYC.

Did they make u cry when u saw them? :emma:

fashion monster

I don't know why but I never paid much attention to EXO's Lay. But I should now. I was a bit :saladga: when I found out he was going to be the first member to release a solo album, but this solo track made me understand how good he is. :golfclap: I love this.

Martijn
3 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I don't know why but I never paid much attention to EXO's Lay. But I should now. I was a bit :saladga: when I found out he was going to be the first member to release a solo album, but this solo track made me understand how good he is. :golfclap: I love this.

He's amazing! My bias in EXO along with Kai. I think his album will only be released in Chinese tho (he's the only Chinese member left in EXO). He writes and produces a lot (also on previous EXO albums, not sure about EX'ACT), so he probably had a lot of material ready for his album already. Otherwise SM probably wouldn't have picked him to release a solo album first.
I really wish he'll get more lines in EXO too, because he's very talented...

PoshLife
5 hours ago, Viola said:

Yaaaas Marshmallow :giveup:

Modern Times, Cosmic Explorer and Real arrived today. For some reason they shipped Last Fantasy separate 

@PoshLife When I looked at the comments on Perfumes mv for pick me up some people said they cried when they saw perfume in NYC.

Did they make u cry when u saw them? :emma:

I can honestly say I did not cry :lolga: