Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Make me a list and I'll switch it.

The recommended songs in the OP have not changed since the thread was first posted. 

AOA to release 2nd Japanese album "Runway" November 30th. 

To be released in 11 editions:

Limited A (with Blu-ray), B and C (with DVD), regular edition and CD plates of each member. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Make me a list and I'll switch it.

The recommended songs in the OP have not changed since the thread was first posted. 

Actually it did. U removed the jpop songs from the OP :emma: Which means u now have room to add Rain 

#Justice4RainOrViolaLeaves :emma:

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Some more Utada news, here cuz the JPop thread is a ruse:

-She won the VMA Japan Best Female Video for "Manatsu no Tooriame"

-"Michi" remains the most-played song on Japanese radio for a second week in a row

22 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Some more Utada news, here cuz the JPop thread is a ruse:

-She won the VMA Japan Best Female Video for "Manatsu no Tooriame"

-"Michi" remains the most-played song on Japanese radio for a second week in a row

I tried to get it to rise like a Phoenix 

But yeah it's dead. Slay queen!

Also i'm curious. When you saw Perfume and Utada live did they have merch at their concerts? Just asking because when I saw 2NE1 they had no merch what so ever to buy. I was wondering if Perfume and Utada had merch at theirs. 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

I tried to get it to rise like a Phoenix 

But yeah it's dead. Slay queen!

Also i'm curious. When you saw Perfume and Utada live did they have merch at their concerts? Just asking because when I saw 2NE1 they had no merch what so ever to buy. I was wondering if Perfume and Utada had merch at theirs. 

Perfume definitely did. I don't remember for Utada cuz it was like five years ago (I don't usually buy concert merch, I just saw Perfume's as I was walking into the venue)

I'm on Google and I'm seeing a bunch of people complain there was no merch at the Utada concert. That sounds about right.

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Perfume definitely did. I don't remember for Utada cuz it was like five years ago (I don't usually buy concert merch, I just saw Perfume's as I was walking into the venue)

I'm on Google and I'm seeing a bunch of people complain there was no merch at the Utada concert. That sounds about right.

I normally like to buy the tour book and a shirt. I was curious if either of them had anything since 2NE1 had nothing. 

@Taylor So I found a cheaper version of Black Cherry on Us Amazon after some searching(cheaper than what it would of been on Amazon Japan). I added Kyarys albums with it so I could get free shipping. However ofc at the end of the checkout it gave the no delivery estimate message as its done the past couple albums I've bought. 

Naturally I went ahead emailed them. :emma:

1 hour ago, Viola said:

Naturally I went ahead emailed them. :emma:

An Amazon employee somewhere just went "For ****s sake, this person again? No, for the 2819th time, I don't know when your CDs are gonna be shipped".

:hehe: 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

An Amazon employee somewhere just went "For ****s sake, this person again? No, for the 2819th time, I don't know when your CDs are gonna be shipped".

:hehe: 

I'm looking forward to the excuse this time. I mean I get a different reason as to why this happens every time I email them. :emma:

Its a system error so cancel and retry your order,it's not in the warehouse we thought it was so we're not sure where it's at or how long it'll take to find it and so on. :emma:

15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Here's that Japanese candy I ordered, by the way :emma: It came a few weeks ago

Have you tried any of them yet?

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Have you tried any of them yet?

Not yet. When I do I'll probably do the donuts one first (the one in the middle)

The instructions are so long tbh. Like there are molds and stuff, and you pour the ingredients into the molds. Then all the decorating, which I'll probably suck at haha. Two of them (top left and top right) have to go in the microwave as well.

So I kinda just haven't had time yet, and also I'm trying to lose weight :emma:

Maybe I'll do one tonight :emma: 

Here's an example of the instructions in English: https://shop.whiterabbitjapan.com/blogs/news/14633921-popin-cookin-happy-kitchen-donuts-kit-english-instructions

Just now, PoshLife said:

Not yet. When I do I'll probably do the donuts one first (the one in the middle)

The instructions are so long tbh. Like there are molds and stuff, and you pour the ingredients into the molds. Then all the decorating, which I'll probably suck at haha. Two of them (top left and top right) have to go in the microwave as well.

So I kinda just haven't had time yet, and also I'm trying to lose weight :emma:

Maybe I'll do one tonight :emma: 

Here's an example of the instructions in English: https://shop.whiterabbitjapan.com/blogs/news/14633921-popin-cookin-happy-kitchen-donuts-kit-english-instructions

I love the videos of people doing them on YouTube lol

PopReaper

You're there inside my heart no matter what
Even on this road I planned on walking alone
It's beginning was you
It's a lonely road
But I'm not alone
That's how I feel

tumblr_inline_ny1fge3AcQ1qbxejp_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"