Hide contents

Idc if we're both not using the IU Real avies. We're still the IU twins :emma:

Hide contents

I dk about you 

but

I think I'll go by Blaze :emma:

IU Twin Blaze :emma:

Music wise of packaging wise?

Probabky CHAT-SHIRE for both tbh. I love all the songs (there are 9 songs on the physical, even tho it's a 'mini' album). All the pictures in the photo book are nice and it comes with a cool map of 'CHAT-SHIRE'. The album smells strongly of like... that weird printing smell you sometimes get (or at least mine does), but that's the only bad thing. 

The photo book of Modern Times is STUNNING. Like, if you don't get it you should watch an unboxing of it on YouTube. She looks so amazing in every. single. picture. It's insane. There is a special edition too which has an extra photo book (along with the normal photo book) which is nice, but not on the same level as the first photo book. 

Worst for packaging is probably REAL+, it only has like 2 songs in it and has like 4 (amazing) pictures. The little photo 'book' is also quite fiddly to get in and out without damaging it. 

And as for out of print stuff, Modern Times - Epilogue is really nice. It's the only physical album 'Friday' is on, comes in a nice magnetic box, large photo book and an extra set of nice glossy pictures. But since it is out of print they sell for like over $200 :deadbanana: 

I found one in January (brand new) for $35, was an instant purchase :emma: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Music wise of packaging wise?

Probabky CHAT-SHIRE for both tbh. I love all the songs (there are 9 songs on the physical, even tho it's a 'mini' album). All the pictures in the photo book are nice and it comes with a cool map of 'CHAT-SHIRE'. The album smells strongly of like... that weird printing smell you sometimes get (or at least mine does), but that's the only bad thing. 

The photo book of Modern Times is STUNNING. Like, if you don't get it you should watch an unboxing of it on YouTube. She looks so amazing in every. single. picture. It's insane. There is a special edition too which has an extra photo book (along with the normal photo book) which is nice, but not on the same level as the first photo book. 

Worst for packaging is probably REAL+, it only has like 2 songs in it and has like 4 (amazing) pictures. The little photo 'book' is also quite fiddly to get in and out without damaging it. 

And as for out of print stuff, Modern Times - Epilogue is really nice. It's the only physical album 'Friday' is on, comes in a nice magnetic box, large photo book and an extra set of nice glossy pictures. But since it is out of print they sell for like over $200 :deadbanana: 

I found one in January (brand new) for $35, was an instant purchase :emma: 

I was thinking Chat-shire overall as well. 

Omg yes I want to get Modern Times! I've seen some photos from the photobook and she looks amazing.  Disapointing to hear about Real+. 

That is an awesome deal you got on the epilogue version.

I had gotten a visa gift card for my bday that I still have some cash left on. I'm currently looking at which albums I want that are cheap that I can use the rest of it on. 

Especially since I'm going to have to get a new laptop. So I might have to cut back on the album buying. :emma: My current one is at the point where I feel like it doesn't have much longer to go. I mean it was a crappy laptop and it was cheap/all I could afford at the time :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

9 hours ago, Viola said:

I was thinking Chat-shire overall as well. 

Omg yes I want to get Modern Times! I've seen some photos from the photobook and she looks amazing.  Disapointing to hear about Real+. 

That is an awesome deal you got on the epilogue version.

I had gotten a visa gift card for my bday that I still have some cash left on. I'm currently looking at which albums I want that are cheap that I can use the rest of it on. 

Especially since I'm going to have to get a new laptop. So I might have to cut back on the album buying. :emma: My current one is at the point where I feel like it doesn't have much longer to go. I mean it was a crappy laptop and it was cheap/all I could afford at the time :emma:

Yeah, I'd definitely say value wise my order would be CHAT-SHIRE > Modern Times > REAL
REAL (not +) also has a great photo book!

Oh, was it your birthday recently? Happy belated birthday if so! :party:

Aww, that sucks about your laptop. :( 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I'd definitely say value wise my order would be CHAT-SHIRE > Modern Times > REAL
REAL (not +) also has a great photo book!

Oh, was it your birthday recently? Happy belated birthday if so! :party:

Aww, that sucks about your laptop. :( 

Aww thanks you XD My birthday was actually towards the beginning of last month. I had just never got around to using the card I got till recently lol. I had bought Sailor moon Crystal did with it. Id have to find a really cheap cd on Amazon and see if I'd have enough to to get it after tax and shipping. 

Like Perfumes Cosimc Explorer isn't that bad price wise. I do still need to get TTS Holler. It's not bad price wise either. 

It sucks buuuut

I kinda knew it wasn't going to last much longer a couple months ago. Everything freezes on it. I have to turn it off 3-4 times before it'll actually run iTunes without freezing. :rip: I should have been looking for a new one months ago but I put it off :emma:

OMG. An active Kpop thread. I'm in love...

Not sure of anything newly released; I've been loving Why So Lonely by Wonder Girls, it became a late summer jam. And the Unnies' song Shut Up is wicked fun, the video is hilarious. A friend of mine introduced LADIES CODE to me a few months back, and their song Galaxy has been stuck in my head ever since. Sooo good. Always up for recommendations, although I generally stick with female groups, I'm not opposed to broadening my horizons. :music:

❤ x ❤
  • Like 2

PoshLife
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Not sure of anything newly released; I've been loving Why So Lonely by Wonder Girls, it became a late summer jam. And the Unnies' song Shut Up is wicked fun, the video is hilarious. A friend of mine introduced LADIES CODE to me a few months back, and their song Galaxy has been stuck in my head ever since. Sooo good. Always up for recommendations, although I generally stick with female groups, I'm not opposed to broadening my horizons. :music:

Welcome! Always nice to see more kpop fans on here.

Why So Lonely is a great song. You should check out "I Feel You" also by the Wonder Girls if you haven't already. That's my favorite song of theirs.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Welcome! Always nice to see more kpop fans on here.

Why So Lonely is a great song. You should check out "I Feel You" also by the Wonder Girls if you haven't already. That's my favorite song of theirs.

Thanks for the welcome ♡ I think I'm going to like these forums a lot more now, knowing there are Kpop fans here as well!

I Feel You is such a terrific song, the whole Reboot album is flawless. Wonder Girls have stayed authentic to their brand all these years and I'm just so in love with them, especially Sunmi. Her video for Full Moon is in my top 10 favorite videos of all time, and the song is a certified bop! I couldn't speak it's praises enough.

❤ x ❤

5 hours ago, jujubae said:

Welcome! :sara: 
I love Ladies' Code "Galaxy" :giveup: They've been teasing a comeback over the last week, so hopefully the date will be announced soon!

4 hours ago, jujubae said:

Her video for Full Moon is in my top 10 favorite videos of all time, and the song is a certified bop! I couldn't speak it's praises enough.

I also love Sunmi's "Full Moon", and "24 Hours"... Just basically anything Sunmi :giveup:
Have you listened to her mini album? My favourite on it is "Burn".

• Like 1

@Viola IU held her 8th anniversary fan meeting yesterday, a fan asked her if she's working on her next album and she replied "yes" and that "there will be an EDM song on the album".

:excited2: 

6 hours ago, jujubae said:

Welcome! I like the groups you mentioned! 

I loved the Unnies Shut Up song and mv lol.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

@Viola IU held her 8th anniversary fan meeting yesterday, a fan asked her if she's working on her next album and she replied "yes" and that "there will be an EDM song on the album".

:excited2: 

Omg yas:giveup: I can't wait 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jujubae said:

Welcome ;)
And YAAAASSSS! I love Wonder Girls, they're probably my #1 group! REBOOT is iconic.

Recommendations:
Luna - Free Somebody
EXO - Monster
BLACKPINK - BOOMBAYAH
Mamamoo - full discography

Ahhh recommendations! Thank you I'll have to check the ones I haven't heard out. I adore BLACKPINK, their debut was really dope, especially the Whistle MV. I'm in love with that whole aesthetic.

And I've adored Mamamoo since seeing this video on Tumblr (IDK how to embed).
https://youtu.be/2Z6WxZsRdyI
Like, slaaay me with those vocals. :grr:

I've always wanted to get into IU but she has so much music, I never knew where to start lol. Not a huge fan of ballads or slow songs in general (although if it's gripping enough, I can make an exception, like I do with a lot of 2ne1's slower songs (I am 2ne1 trash tbh)); I really like her song YOU&I. That video is incredibly precious.

Edited by jujubae
❤ x ❤

PoshLife
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Ahhh recommendations! Thank you I'll have to check the ones I haven't heard out. I adore BLACKPINK, their debut was really dope, especially the Whistle MV. I'm in love with that whole aesthetic.

And I've adored Mamamoo since seeing this video on Tumblr:

[youtube]2Z6WxZsRdyI[/youtube]

Like, slaaay me with those vocals. :grr:

I've always wanted to get into IU but she has so much music, I never knew where to start lol. Not a huge fan of ballads or slow songs in general; I really like her song YOU&I. That video is incredibly precious.

FYI on this forum you can just paste in the youtube URL as it appears in your address bar, and it will auto-embed. Same with images (URL ending in .gif, .png, etc) You don't need to do any weird html things