💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
43 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Fire Truck is the weakest track on the album, it could have been a good track if only the chorus was more pumped, but then if you look at the album cover you understand that they were looking for the messiest thing possible:flop:.

I think @MartijnMonster will like this

Oh yes! That's 100x better than Fire Truck

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

I think it was around this time last year... Lemme see!

:rip: I purchased all but 2 of them on the 12th of August :emma:
Must of had a T-ARA shopping spree that day :flop: 

I think a lot of them are out of print now :( I don't know if they'll be reprinted/restocked

Catchop still has a couple, but yeah - a lot are sold out

http://www.catchopcd.net/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=t-ara&submit_search=

-

f(x)'s "Airplane" charted at #2 on Melon today after GFriend's new song "Compas" was accused of plagiarism.

I found a couple of them but they aren't gonna ship till next month.

amazon says some of them are temporarily out of stock but they've been like that for like the past couple months :emma:

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

@YCHofficial @PopReaper @Viola @PoshLife @MartijnMonster @Luiz @Antichrist @flo 

*cries*

We need like... Group @'s so I can go @KPopThread and tag everyone who posts here :green: 

To spam you some more STELLAR :green:

Yaaaaaaaas I cannot wait to be slayed:giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

These were literally delivered in six day with standard shipping... SIX DAYS :emma:
That's amazing :emma:

Wjl9rRn.jpg

And no customs :green: 

Tf 

Mine hasn't even shipped yet and you already got yours. 

They look amazing though.

Edited by Viola

PopReaper

f(x)'s Victoria posts controversial image regarding PRC's claims in South China Sea

Rough translation: "China - can't be less, not even one bit."

The image depicts the nine-dash line, which marks the PRC's claim to a major part of the South China Sea. The image was posted in response to this development:

"On 12 July 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague gave a landmark ruling stating that The People's Republic China has no legal basis for its claim over the nine dash line in a case brought by the Philippines. The court judged that there was no evidence that China had historically exercised exclusive control over the waters or resources. The ruling however was rejected by China."

Many fans are expressing hurt and disappointment with Victoria over her (among many other Chinese celebrities') decision to post this when she has such a broad fanbase in the region. Her own groupmate, Amber, is Taiwanese-American.

SOURCE: OMONA / REDDIT

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

f(x)'s Victoria posts controversial image regarding PRC's claims in South China Sea

Rough translation: "China - can't be less, not even one bit."

The image depicts the nine-dash line, which marks the PRC's claim to a major part of the South China Sea. The image was posted in response to this development:

"On 12 July 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague gave a landmark ruling stating that The People's Republic China has no legal basis for its claim over the nine dash line in a case brought by the Philippines. The court judged that there was no evidence that China had historically exercised exclusive control over the waters or resources. The ruling however was rejected by China."

Many fans are expressing hurt and disappointment with Victoria over her (among many other Chinese celebrities') decision to post this when she has such a broad fanbase in the region. Her own groupmate, Amber, is Taiwanese-American.

SOURCE: OMONA / REDDIT

Oh sh*t

That is not a small thing she just did

Territorial disputes are everything in Asia

When I was in Korea they tried so hard to indoctrinate me on Dokdo/Takeshima Island and everything

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Oh sh*t

That is not a small thing she just did

Territorial disputes are everything in Asia

When I was in Korea they tried so hard to indoctrinate me on Dokdo/Takeshima Island and everything

Lots of Chinese idols have posted about it on Weibo already (Kris, Luhan, Tao, Jia, Fei, Cao Lu), but Victoria is the only one who posted it Instagram too, she's getting a lot of hateful comments, death threats and stuff like that. :rip:

Edited by PopReaper

44 minutes ago, Viola said:

Tf 

Yeah, I was surprised they arrived so quickly -- I was expecting them Friday at the earliest :emma:

Not complaining though :hor: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, I was surprised they arrived so quickly -- I was expecting them Friday at the earliest :emma:

Not complaining though :hor: 

I want mine :giveup:

Maybe they'll ship it earlier than what they said :emma:

2 hours ago, Viola said:

Tf 

I hope so :Party: 

Just now, Taylor said:

I hope so :Party: 

Well :emma:

I had ordered TWICEs the story begins and Page Two special limited edition from Amazon but it got cancelled (just got an email. I guess it ran out of stock even though it shows the CDs are still in stock.)

Mess :toofunny:

Edited by Viola

PopReaper

GFRIEND's new single is cute music.gif Their second best song after Glass Bead tbh

waiting for RV's teasers like

large.gif

they better give them at least a week of teasing. i need hype and a proper Gee-sized era

• Like 1