Featured Posts

PopReaper

@Taylor

Stellar's comeback 'CRY' - Teaser Images:

13606507_713798432096091_798150523984522

13620251_713798428762758_130813174646667

13645171_713798438762757_872595427931154

13631609_713798525429415_215749461901209

Produced by Brave Brothers and choreographed by Bae Yoon Jung (Abracadabra, Mister, Up & Down).

It's a maxi-single featuring 3 tracks.

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

:giveup:cry.png:giveup:cry.png:giveup:

Please please please please please let this be the start of STELLAR gaining momentum within Korea... I really hope this song can get some staying power within the top 100 on Melon or something.

They need it! :/

I'm quite surprised with Brave Brothers tbh - I think most songs in the past have been done by SweetTune and then MonoTree. 

I like pretty much all of his songs though - so I'm not worried about it not being great ;) 

I honestly feel like buying 100 copies of this single, just to support them :deadbanana: 

Also Nine Muses to comeback as a 4-member unit in early August. So far Kyungri is the only member announced to be in the unit.

The promotional song (potentially only song, as it could just be a digital single) was produced by the same production team as "Drama".

It's strange that it's only a 4-member unit, considering there are now only 6 members in Nine Muses. I wonder which two will be left out... And if they'll leave soon too :flop: 

Just now, Taylor said:

:giveup:cry.png:giveup:cry.png:giveup:

Please please please please please let this be the start of STELLAR gaining momentum within Korea... I really hope this song can get some staying power within the top 100 on Melon or something.

They need it! :/

I'm quite surprised with Brave Brothers tbh - I think most songs in the past have been done by SweetTune and then MonoTree. 

I like pretty much all of his songs though - so I'm not worried about it not being great ;) 

I honestly feel like buying 100 copies of this single, just to support them :deadbanana: 

I hope so too. :giveup:I'm def buying this when they release it. Yesasia got their last release on there and I'm gonna get it (after this order :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I.O.I's Yeonjung confirmed to be joining WJSN and will promote as 13th member

CnCvhVLVUAAlipO.jpg

thats what i said

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Also Nine Muses to comeback as a 4-member unit in early August. So far Kyungri is the only member announced to be in the unit.

The promotional song (potentially only song, as it could just be a digital single) was produced by the same production team as "Drama".

It's strange that it's only a 4-member unit, considering there are now only 6 members in Nine Muses. I wonder which two will be left out... And if they'll leave soon too :flop: 

Well Sojin has some chinese drama going on. 

and 5 would be awkward... would look like they bullied someone out 

so 4 

its either the vocal line [Kyungri, Hyuna, Hyemi & Keumjo) 

or 3 vocals and a rapper [Kyungri, Hyuna, Hyemi & Sungah]

PoshLife

She probably heard it was the same producer that did "Drama" and was like "f*ck that sh*t"

YCHofficial
54 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

She probably heard it was the same producer that did "Drama" and was like "f*ck that sh*t"

Drama is such a good track u homo