Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor
7 minutes ago, Viola said:

Have you ordered from Yesasia recently? 

Since i I haven't ordered anything from there in a few months apart of me is hoping they got their act together with not updating the stock on their website. (I think we discussed this before. About how I'd order something, hear nothing for like 3 weeks, email them and get a response saying they couldn't find the cd) :toofunny:

Nope :/ 

I've only bought stuff from there twice - and it was because I couldn't find the CDs anywhere else :emma:

• Like 1

Martijn
10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

4 TaeYeon "Why" albums - Catchop CD $65.67, KoreanMall = $85.99 :emma:

5 TaeYeon "Why" albums - Catchop CD $89.34, KoreanMall = $60.30

:toofunny: I can literally buy 7 copies on KoreanMall for less than the price of 4 on KoreanMall lmao.gif

Edit: all prices include shipping

That's such a good deal!
I wanted to stick to CATCHOPCD from now on, but I just need to try this in the near (very near) future.

Spoiler

My aunt gave me money yesterday for graduating and I immediately calculated how many albums I could buy from it... :toofunny:

Edited by MartijnMonster

Just now, Taylor said:

Nope :/ 

I've only bought stuff from there twice - and it was because I couldn't find the CDs anywhere else :emma:

I noticed they had an autographed Twice and DIA albums up for preorder (I missed the the first albums they did that were autographed on there.) They have like 3 autographed AOA Good luck CDs (the different versions) and an autographed Hyomins sketch. 

Apart of me wants to order them (One of the AOA ones and the Hyomin sketch. I'm not preordering the other two from them lol. I'll consider getting the other two when they come out.) 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Taylor
3 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

That's such a good deal!
I wanted to stick to CATCHOPCD from now on, but I just need to try this in the near (very near) future.

Hide contents

My aunt gave me money yesterday for graduating and I immediately calculated how many albums I could buy from it... :toofunny:

Congrats on graduating! :party:

When non-UK people say 'graduating' I'm never sure if it's like... High school, college, uni etc because I don't think we do high school graduations :emma: 

Taylor
Just now, Viola said:

I noticed they had an autographed Twice and DIA albums up for preorder (I missed the the first albums they did that were autographed on there.) They have like 3 autographed AOA Good luck CDs (the different versions) and an autographed Hyomins sketch. 

Apart of me wants to order them (One of the AOA ones and the Hyomin sketch. I'm not preordering the other two from them lol. I'll consider getting the other two when they come out.) 

I think the signed TWICE CDs are only signed by one member :/ same as on Mwave

Just now, Taylor said:

I think the signed TWICE CDs are only signed by one member :/ same as on Mwave

Oh well that sucks. I thought it would be all of them. Although the T-ara So Good cd I bought from them was supposed to be signed by one random member (even said so in the description when I bought it) and it was signed by all of them. :toofunny:

Martijn
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Congrats on graduating! :party:

When non-UK people say 'graduating' I'm never sure if it's like... High school, college, uni etc because I don't think we do high school graduations :emma: 

Thank you! I graduated high school (or the Dutch version of it, I think our educational systems might be different)

Taylor
4 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Thank you! I graduated high school (or the Dutch version of it, I think our educational systems might be different)

Yeah - I have a friend in Lebanon who graduated high school a few week ago. He had like, a proper ceremony where you wear the fancy robes, get your diploma, have your family there etc.

When I finished high school we didn't do anything :toofunny: you just got your teachers to sign your "leavers form" and then you went home :emma:

Also... Why they needed to get teachers to sign a form to say you were leaving still escapes me... Surely they'd know all final year students were leaving :rip: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah - I have a friend in Lebanon who graduated high school a few week ago. He had like, a proper ceremony where you wear the fancy robes, get your diploma, have your family there etc.

When I finished high school we didn't do anything :toofunny: you just got your teachers to sign your "leavers form" and then you went home :emma:

Also... Why they needed to get teachers to sign a form to say you were leaving still escapes me... Surely they'd know all final year students were leaving :rip: 

I wish they did that here. I had to wear this ugly white robe when I graduated. It was hot out too and we had to stand there while some kids/teacher talked. Like I was burning up out there I wanted to go home :toofunny:

Taylor
3 minutes ago, Viola said:

I wish they did that here. I had to wear this ugly white robe when I graduated. It was hot out too and we had to stand there while some kids/teacher talked. Like I was burning up out there I wanted to go home :toofunny:

I have my Uni graduation this time next year fat.png

You can graduate without being there, and I really want to skip it :laughga:
My mum probably wouldn't let me, so maybe I'll just fake sickness on the day :rip: 

• Like 1

Just now, Taylor said:

My mum probably wouldn't let me, so maybe I'll just fake sickness on the day :rip: 

Yeah you could do that lol. Fake sick so you can skip it. Especially since you don't want to go to it.

fashion monster
24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'll graduate later this year. Fortunately here in Italy you simply have to be well-dressed (usually suit and tie). But then they put a laurel crown on your head :koons:

13 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

@PoshLife

4Ten on Weekly idol recently (and KNK and astro) :omg::omg:

My boys from Astro slaying female choreos, especially Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb :toofunny:

PoshLife
35 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

@PoshLife

4Ten on Weekly idol recently (and KNK and astro) :omg::omg:

Yeah! They got a good bump in views for the Severely MV cuz of this. A lot of people were commenting like "I'm here because of Weekly Idol"

Though they got some hate during it from fans of Astro and KNK who didn't like that they had to share with another group :toofunny: I'm like, get more famous and you can have the show to yourself