Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

do kpop idols ever have beef? i remember hearing a diss song in korean before but i forgot who it was and who was being dissed :laughga: do koreans get gangster?

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife

Here's my Utada Hikaru piano medley!

PopReaper better watch, it has some of her most iconic album covers :lolga: 

• Like 2

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, Luiz said:

do kpop idols ever have beef? i remember hearing a diss song in korean before but i forgot who it was and who was being dissed :laughga: do koreans get gangster?

When A.KOR's Kemy randomly released a diss track targeting 2NE1's Park Bom

• Like 1

Oshima Yuko from AKB48 is the best Idol of all time, I love her personality, beauty and also has an amazing stage presence, the perfect idol indeeded:wub:

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

YCHofficial

Best idol of all time yet no one ever heard of her

Edited by YCHofficial

PoshLife

Isn't the entire point of AKB48 that all the girls are interchangeable? Go see them in concert, any day, doesn't matter who you get cuz they all sing the same songs with the same "voices." Rotate them out so you don't overwork them, get rid of them when they get "too old" (17 :rip: ) and put the lookalike 14-year-olds in. No real sense of loyalty.

4 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Best idol of all time yet no one ever heard of her

she was the second most popular member of the most successful and popular Asian Group of all time, I'm pretty sure some people have heard of her, especially in Asia

19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Isn't the entire point of AKB48 that all the girls are interchangeable? Go see them in concert, any day, doesn't matter who you get cuz they all sing the same songs with the same "voices." Rotate them out so you don't overwork them, get rid of them when they get "too old" (17 :rip: ) and put the lookalike 14-year-olds in. No real sense of loyalty.

they leave when they want to

the most popular AKB48 members are now gone , Maeda Atsuko (the most popular akb48 member EVER) and Oshima Yuko, both left because they wanted to start their solo careers, Yuko is doing good as an actress, which was her dream, and Maeda is also an actress and a singer, she makes mostly balldas tho,

6038800636_8de8ecb8eb_b.jpg

AKB48 fans still support their solo careers but also support AKB48 without them because we have fallen in love with the other girls and the akb48 concept

all the girls in AKB48 will eventually leave whenever they want to, they use the group to gain popularity and then start their solo careers, like Beyonce or Justin Tinberlake did with the destiny's child and Nsync.

when Maeda left everybody thought it was the end of AKB48 but then the group released one of their best songs UZA and their most successful song so far Sayonara Crawl 

and when Yuko left they still had successful songs like Halloween Night and Koi suru Fortune Cookie

basically everybody has a happy ending

but yeah even without some members, when the AKB48 girls sing, they all do it at the same time and you can't tell the difference of their voices

Edited by MARLON BRANDO

STELLAR said in a video that if they aren't successful with their next comeback (later this year) then they cannot continue and will have to disband.

:(

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

STELLAR said in a video that if they aren't successful with their next comeback (later this year) then they cannot continue and will have to disband.

i dont see them being very successful even though i know i'll like the songs :noparty: . are they changing their image at all this time around?

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Just now, Luiz said:

i dont see them being very successful even though i know i'll like the songs :noparty: . are they changing their image at all this time around?

No idea, they've not announced anything.

It was just a video of them talking to say they wouldn't be able to continue unless they perform better next time around :/ 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Omg no :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain