'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

omg they just started playing it and I'm sitting here waiting for someone to upload some snippets :emma: so jealous of japan right now

THIS AMAZING BOP:woot:

tumblr_mq5zy1oLrB1ra4z1yo1_500.gif

AKB48_UZA.jpg

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Girl wanted more coins and YG wasn't willing to give. Her talent and star power was completely wasted. She in my opinion is the best vocalist out of the group and of course the best dancer. And out of the 7 years she was given zero solos, zero OSTs, nothing that showed everyone who Minzy is. Like I'm happy that Minzy knows her worth and good for her for doing what she wants, but I'm so pissed that YG just let it crumble like that. From M.A.D.E to this now in 2016 YG really has dropped the ball. I don't even stan YG through and through but acts like 2NE1, Lee Hi, and AKMU made me have such pride in YG and their slayage, but they totally lost it.

I'm happy they're moving on as a trio, but like, it'll feel so weird. Her vocal tone is so rich and she oozes charisma. Here's to a new era I guess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Girl wanted more coins and YG wasn't willing to give. Her talent and star power was completely wasted. She in my opinion is the best vocalist out of the group and of course the best dancer. And out of the 7 years she was given zero solos, zero OSTs, nothing that showed everyone who Minzy is. Like I'm happy that Minzy knows her worth and good for her for doing what she wants, but I'm so pissed that YG just let it crumble like that. From M.A.D.E to this now in 2016 YG really has dropped the ball. I don't even stan YG through and through but acts like 2NE1, Lee Hi, and AKMU made me have such pride in YG and their slayage, but they totally lost it.

I'm happy they're moving on as a trio, but like, it'll feel so weird. Her vocal tone is so rich and she oozes charisma. Here's to a new era I guess.

Minzy was my favorite out of the group. When I saw them live she slayed the most out of all of them. Her vocals, dancing, everything. I always knew she deserved better and I'm glad she knows it too. I'm sad to see her go but I'd rather her leave and be happy than stay and have nothing given to her.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Summer comeback... :emma: of which year? 

Right? With CL out and about living life as a socialite, I don't see that happening.

Being a 2NE1 Stan for so long it's hard to see her go...but I remember the conversations I've had with other minzy stans hoping for a solo that we knew deep down inside that was never gonna happen. A big FU to YG for letting this sort of thing happen though. You can only pay the girl dust for so long. 2NE1 will never be the same for me without her.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain