other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Teaser for Jessica's (and some RAINBOW member) "Beauty Bible"

That's not just any Rainbow member.

That's Raiinbow's leader Jaekyung. Before Rainbow she had a chance to debut as a Kara member. She also had the chance to transfer to SM Entertainment and maybe debut as a member of Girls' Generation

• Like 1

Just now, YCHofficial said:

That's Raiinbow's leader Jaekyung. Before Rainbow she had a chance to debut as a Kara member. She also had the chance to transfer to SM Entertainment and maybe debut as a member of Girls' Generation

I bet she's pissed :emma: 

• Like 1

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife ANOTHER Namie single announced:

KDvd3pj.jpgyIAhU1T.jpg

:emma:

ugh I hate when she gets in these moods :emma: this sounds like those floppy songs "neon light lipstick" and "ballerina" which weren't even included in "_genic"

ps she kinda looks like Sunny in that first photo

• Like 1

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

"that's not just some group" ha revival

• Like 2

PoshLife

@PopReaper This is so random but at least a year ago I remember someone uploaded a Namie leak on Soundcloud, and I was really excited cuz it sounded so good. Any idea what song it was? :emma: It's definitely a song she released, but I can't remember which one. Maybe "Brighter Day" or "Sweet Kisses"? I don't think it was on _genic

• Like 1

PopReaper
35 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper This is so random but at least a year ago I remember someone uploaded a Namie leak on Soundcloud, and I was really excited cuz it sounded so good. Any idea what song it was? :emma: It's definitely a song she released, but I can't remember which one. Maybe "Brighter Day" or "Sweet Kisses"? I don't think it was on _genic

No idea :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does anyone else love Lee Hi's "World Tour"? :giveup: 

Listening to it now :green: sounds really good.

fxxk now i want to buy it :deadbanana: 

:saladga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

TWICE confirmed to comeback at the end of April following a JYP comeback in mid-April. 

-

-

Ladies' Code also released an acoustic version of their second single album 'MYST3RY'. 

• Like 1

TaeYeon's first solo concert has been delayed until the second half of the year "in order to reach perfection"

... :rip: they already started to sell tickets for it yesterday... All the people from overseas who bought plane tickets too :flop: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Taylor said:

TaeYeon's first solo concert has been delayed until the second half of the year "in order to reach perfection"

... :rip: they already started to sell tickets for it yesterday... All the people from overseas who bought plane tickets too :flop: 

Lmao that SUCKS! And I felt salty when RV's video was delayed for only a day. #PoorSones

trying+to+hold+it+in.gifVictory-and-Defeat---Taeyeon-hol-3.gif

tumblr_mb44ocafTk1rnu0kh.gif

On 3/29/2016 at 1:32 PM, Luiz said:

Listening to it now :green: sounds really good.

fxxk now i want to buy it :deadbanana: 

:saladga: 

buy it :green:

-

Also, JYP really needs to stop. Speaking of JYP, is it just me or is Day6 such a non event? 

Edited by 2NE1LG
  • Like 1

*quietly cries because no money*

Girls' Generation to release "4th TOUR -Phantasia-in JAPAN" on May 4th on DVD and Blu-ray.

Features the final day of the fourth tour in Japan held by Girls' Generation (SNSD) at Saitama Super Arena on December 24, 2016. Contains 160-min. contents and comes with a 48-page booklet. Special silver packaging with slipcase and digipak. Special Feature / Bonus Track: about 38-min. bonus video "GIRLS' GENERATION Story of Phantasia from GIRLS' GENERATION 4th TOUR"

DVD is ¥6000 ($53.50), Blu-ray ¥7000 ($62.50)

• Like 1