Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Wait a minute...

Jessica is meant to release her first solo album really soon (her website said March, but guessing it was pushed a bit...) and TaeYeon is releasing her first solo album in April.

Inb4 both promote at the same time... :rip: 

Oh My Girl announced at their showcase that their official fandom name is "Miracle".

They said at the showcase they picked that name because they thought it was a miracle that they had fans... 

That's so sad :cry: 

PoshLife
52 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh My Girl announced at their showcase that their official fandom name is "Miracle".

They said at the showcase they picked that name because they thought it was a miracle that they had fans... 

That's so sad :cry: 

Well I agree there may be some divine intervention involved in their success :laughga: 

PoshLife

Wait holy CRAP their Instagram is actually AMAZING: https://www.instagram.com/prfm_official/

You have to see it to believe it. I know KPop does this mosaic thing with their album covers, but Perfume took it to a whole new level. It's like 100 posts, with videos interspersed. It looks amazing :giveup:  The effort that went into this!

What happens when they post like... One or two pictures after their Cosmic Explorer promo and everything goes out of line :toofunny: 

30 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Wait holy CRAP their Instagram is actually AMAZING: https://www.instagram.com/prfm_official/

You have to see it to believe it. I know KPop does this mosaic thing with their album covers, but Perfume took it to a whole new level. It's like 100 posts, with videos interspersed. It looks amazing :giveup:  The effort that went into this!

That is awesome :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What happens when they post like... One or two pictures after their Cosmic Explorer promo and everything goes out of line :toofunny: 

They just created their account yesterday and it already has all this... tbh I think they only created the account for these promotions :laughga: Like I wouldn't  be surprised if they never updated it again after this album, it seems like such a one-time project. But I could be wrong.

inb4 they spend the rest of their lives posting things 3 at a time to keep everything in line

laughing2.gif.31100acc741b9f601b92db992c

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PoshLife
12 hours ago, Taylor said:

nnn I was right, they actually are uploading new posts three at a time :toofunny: