This was one of the 800 songs posted here. Did you listen to it? :emma:

wtf omg sis are you back????

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 1

Sunny
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

teehee.png

Hide contents

I can ask you the same question :neyde: (if you are asking me that is)

I guess we don't see each other cause now you are only here in this thread. I don't follow K-Pop and only listen to old songs :emma:

Now we just need the old crew (Antichrist and omg that member I forgot their name omg I am so embarrassed they were like my favorite person ever I made them avatars please help me) 

Edited by Sunny

Just now, Sunny said:

I can ask you the same question :neyde: (if you are asking me that is)

I guess we don't see each other cause now you are only here in this thread. I don't follow K-Pop and only listen to old songs :emma:

Now we just need the old crew (Antichrist and omg that member I forgot their name omg I am so embarrassed they were like my favorite person ever I made them avatars please help me) 

I only post here cause... Well... It's the only part of the forum I'm interested in, tbh :emma:

I have no idea to be honest... :emma: 

Sunny
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I only post here cause... Well... It's the only part of the forum I'm interested in, tbh :emma:

I have no idea to be honest... :emma: 

They left I don't know why, they have a light blue avatar and a member from Crayon Pop I think? Not sure.

Don't really want to download the 2GB archive of the old thread just for that :emma:

Just now, Sunny said:

OMG IT WAS FLO
I MISS THEM SO MUCH :CRY:

I cropped Flo's avi tho :emma: unless you mean an old one?

Sunny
Just now, Taylor said:

I cropped Flo's avi tho :emma: unless you mean an old one? I edited my post, and now GGD is buggy

3 minutes ago, Sunny said:
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I cropped Flo's avi tho :emma: unless you mean an old one? I edited my post, and now GGD is buggy

:emma: 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Good luck! Is it a big-ish venue? I guess it's hard to gage how quickly tickets might sell :emma:

-

Speaking of Perfume... My Spending All My Time CD was meant to be delivered today... But, it wasn't. :flop: It said it had arrived in the UK and left the main processing centre (not my local depot) so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

Try not to spend all your time waiting for it :derpga:

I don't think the venue is huge. I mean it's not like where someone like Gaga would perform, or where Perfume would perform in Japan. I was surprised the venue wasn't bigger. If I can get a SEAT in the front row of the balcony, I'll be so happy about that.

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Sunny said:
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

:toofunny: I love when we get stuck in other people's quote boxes

Random question, but has anyone had any issues using PayPal in the last hour or so? i.e. not getting confirmation emails/transactions not showing in account?