other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

bg_0313_10.jpg

08_96779FE2B422.jpg

:legend:

Ok so Seulgi is Belle, Wendy is Ariel and Yeri is Sleeping Beauty, I think. idk about Joy and Irene :emma:

When the pic with all of them on the bed comes out it's gonna be my new header tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I'm gonna get hate for saying this, but 4Ten did disney princess photos like three weeks ago and their photos were better :flop: And I swear I'm not just saying that because I'm biased, I actually think they're gorgeous:

021916_4ten_04.jpg    021916_4ten_03.jpg

021916_4ten_05.jpg    021916_4ten_02.jpg

I don't mean to be rude but I genuinely don't get any of the hype for The Velvet teaser images so far. The photos are just photos, there's nothing interesting about them. We could hang out in my apartment and take those same photos.

(Edit to clarify: and I of course know 4Ten wasn't first to do this at all, it's just ripe for comparison cuz it was so recent)

Edited by PoshLife
  • Like 1

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm gonna get hate for saying this, but 4Ten did disney princess photos like three weeks ago and their photos were better :flop: And I swear I'm not just saying that because I'm biased, I actually think they're gorgeous:

I don't mean to be rude but I genuinely don't get any of the hype for The Velvet teaser images so far. The photos are just photos, there's nothing interesting about them. We could hang out in my apartment and take those same photos.

I mena, you could also grab some objects, stand in front of a blank wall in your apartment and take the same pictures you just posted :lolga:

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I mena, you could also grab some objects, stand in front of a blank wall in your apartment and take the same pictures you just posted :lolga:

That's fair. I guess I just thought since this was SM, they'd be a little more impressive than a nugu nobody outside of this thread has ever heard of. But it sounds like we both agree they're equals :ray:

:derpga: 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

That's fair. I guess I just thought since this was SM, they'd be a little more impressive than a nugu nobody outside of this thread has ever heard of. But it sounds like we both agree they're equals :ray:

:derpga: 

inb4 SM wasn't even trying to be minimalistic and artsy, they just gave Red Velvet a Don't Play Around-sized budget for this comeback :derpga:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

inb4 SM wasn't even trying to be minimalistic and artsy, they just gave Red Velvet a Don't Play Around-sized budget for this comeback :derpga:

Hahaha I was gonna say, isn't f(x) the group SM hates to bring back?

RV is the new f(x), OWWWW

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Hahaha I was gonna say, isn't f(x) the group SM hates to bring back?

RV is the new f(x), OWWWW

They switched roles when RV gained a new member and f(x) lost one :koons:

11 hours ago, PoshLife said:

(Edit to clarify: and I of course know 4Ten wasn't first to do this at all, it's just ripe for comparison cuz it was so recent)

I love RV but tbh I think I like these 4Ten pictures better 

-

Also that last part sounds like fun. Let me think about what disney princess I wanna be :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

I love RV but tbh I think I like these 4Ten pictures better 

-

Also that last part sounds like fun. Let me think about what disney princess I wanna be :emma:

As long as I'm Belle, you can B Who You Want 2 B

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

As long as I'm Belle, you can B Who You Want 2 B

giphy.gif

Nice choice.

Since I'm unsure I'll take an internet quiz and find out which one I should be :emma:

11 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Nice choice.

Since I'm unsure I'll take an internet quiz and find out which one I should be :emma:

Inb4 Belle :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Inb4 Belle :emma: 

I actually got Belle twice and Jasmine twice. I got Snow White once and Pocahontas once. I just took like a bunch of different quizzes  :toofunny: 

Since Posh is already Belle I'll be Jasmine :emma: 

YCHofficial
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

GFriend and TWICE cover SNSD's "Gee"

So awkward no one doing the intro