Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

^ Is this Perfume?

-

What's everyone's fave release so far this year?

Yeah, it's Perfume :)

-

I think it would have to be Ladies' Codes "Galaxy" and Hyomin's "Gold" (I've had it on repeat since it came out) as a close second

Holy crap guys, (if you're not interested in my ordering of stuff you can tune out :emma:) you might remember last week when I was kinda really excited cause after a year of looking I'd managed to find a copy of Nine Muses "Glue". Super rare, and was very... very expensive. Earlier on today I went to track it, and to my horror the page on Korea Post said my package was destined for... The United States of America. I actually felt so sad (how stupid and lame is that :rip:) and although I hoped it was just the seller mixing up tracking numbers by accident, I just assumed the worst... I was never going to get that CD. Luckily the seller just messaged back to say he had mixed my tracking number up with someone else's... Crisis averted. :emma:Β 

PopReaper
24 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Press It tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

YCHofficial
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Holy crap guys, (if you're not interested in my ordering of stuff you can tune out :emma:) you might remember last week when I was kinda really excited cause after a year of looking I'd managed to find a copy of Nine Muses "Glue". Super rare, and was very... very expensive. Earlier on today I went to track it, and to my horror the page on Korea Post said my package was destined for... The United States of America. I actually felt so sad (how stupid and lame is that :rip:) and although I hoped it was just the seller mixing up tracking numbers by accident, I just assumed the worst... I was never going to get that CD. Luckily the seller just messaged back to say he had mixed my tracking number up with someone else's... Crisis averted. :emma:Β 

woow

so anywayΒ 

whos excited for Hyosung (nobody :/)Β 

1914486_690362961066284_1226079907709722

Β 

PoshLife
38 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

It's not even close tbh:

Β 

Almost forgot about this

It was one of the first non SNSD K-Pop songs I really loved... Also from the Holy Bible :emma:Β 

• Like 1

RaNia's comeback delayed until April:

Hello, this is DRMusic.
First of all, we would like to thank the fans for their support.
Due to our fans' support, our DEMONSTRATE tour was a success, and we are preparing our next one.

Initially, we had planned on a follow up tour immediately after DEMONSTRATE, however one of our members', Alexandra, schedule in the US has unexpectedly been extended.

We have gone ahead and made preparations in order to delve right into the final production phase of releasing our next song, once Alexandra returns to us from the US. We expect our next song to be released and available to all our fans in the month of April.

To those who have supported Rania's single ablum production project from all over the world, we would like to both thank and offer our regrets for having delayed the fulfillment of project rewards.

Currently, we are preparing the rewards due our supporters, and we will shortly announce the itinerary for the showcase, dinner fan meeting, and the one-day date with Rania.

We hope you will enjoy our April release, and continue to show support for all Rania members.
Thank you.

PoshLife
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Almost forgot about this

It was one of the first non SNSD K-Pop songs I really loved... Also from the Holy Bible :emma:Β 

How could you forget

s3nequ7.gif

9 hours ago, PoshLife said:

It's not even close tbh:

Β 

Ouuuu, I like this. The bassline is sorta reminiscent of Rainbow's "A"

-

My fave album so far is Lee Hi's Seoulite while my fave title track is Ladies' Code's Galaxy.

9 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

woow

so anywayΒ 

whos excited for Hyosung (nobody :/)Β 

1914486_690362961066284_1226079907709722

Β 

What sound is she going for this time around? I reallyyyyy loved her last title track, Into You.Β Lemme give it some more spins, cause it still knocks

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

What sound is she going for this time around? I reallyyyyy loved her last title track, Into You.Β Lemme give it some more spins, cause it still knocks

This time she worked with the same producers who made some of her groupΒ Β biggest hits, so its gonna be something catchy and good

This has to be the performance with the worst camera angles I've ever seen....

Β 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This has to be the performance with the worst camera angles I've ever seen....

Β 

"It can't be THAT bad-" *has to stop after 10 seconds*