Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, Taylor said:

Yas, the IU twins have transformed into... The Hyo twins :legend: @Viola

Yas the Hyo twins :legend:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

The Hyobbsey twins :derpga: 

Lol. So did you go on OneHallyu a lot? That site is still down. I'm wondering if they'll be able to fix it. 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

Lol. So did you go on OneHallyu a lot? That site is still down. I'm wondering if they'll be able to fix it. 

I usually go on once a day to see if there are any new posts in the threads I follow. I really don't follow kpop in general anymore so I don't look at the new threads. Just a few select groups I care about - 4TEN, ... actually kinda just 4TEN now :flop: Though there's a Perfume thread on OneHallyu as well

23 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I desperately need OH up so i can check threads :giveup: 

Same here. I normally visit there daily. 

26 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I usually go on once a day to see if there are any new posts in the threads I follow. I really don't follow kpop in general anymore so I don't look at the new threads. Just a few select groups I care about - 4TEN, ... actually kinda just 4TEN now :flop: Though there's a Perfume thread on OneHallyu as well

That's pretty much what I do. I just lurk the threads on groups/artists I like.  

Edited by Viola

Had another phone call from DHL today (well, voicemail... they always call when I'm at work despite me asking them three times to email me instead). 

They still have not been able to get the parcel back and will call again next week, no later than 5pm :green: JUST ****ING EMAIL!!!!! :emma: I'm not gonna be able to pick up :facepalm:

It's been exactly 4 weeks now since the parcel was delivered to the wrong address... I was told on the phone it would take DHL 3-4 weeks to recover the parcel.

I've spoken to Amazon UK, there is nothing they can do since it was purchased form Amazon Japan even though the parcel is apparently in one of their warehouses currently. 
I've spoken to Amazon Japan, but there is nothing they can do until DHL have finished their investigation.

So what do I do?! (baby~~ :emma: inb4 nobody gets that reference...):emma: 

Martijn
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Had another phone call from DHL today (well, voicemail... they always call when I'm at work despite me asking them three times to email me instead). 

They still have not been able to get the parcel back and will call again next week, no later than 5pm :green: JUST ****ING EMAIL!!!!! :emma: I'm not gonna be able to pick up :facepalm:

It's been exactly 4 weeks now since the parcel was delivered to the wrong address... I was told on the phone it would take DHL 3-4 weeks to recover the parcel.

I've spoken to Amazon UK, there is nothing they can do since it was purchased form Amazon Japan even though the parcel is apparently in one of their warehouses currently. 
I've spoken to Amazon Japan, but there is nothing they can do until DHL have finished their investigation.

Ugh... so frustrating!
The package better be in good condition once you get it :grr:

Spoiler

And I got the reference

Spoiler

Don't think I ever actually heard the song tho :giggle:

14 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Recently listened to Lunas 'Free somebody' and its a bop. Korea slept on her hard

The whole mini album is amazing :legend:
It's probably my favourite album of the year.

• Like 1

Martijn

I'm looking back at the old BLACKPINK teaser images and wow, Rosé looks like a completely different person with black hair

Spoiler

61175688.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Amazon is such a mess. I'd hound on both Amazon U.K. and Japan until they do something. 

PoshLife
59 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Recently listened to Lunas 'Free somebody' and its a bop. Korea slept on her hard

@PopReaper was this the one that had like 60 sales on its fourth day or something? :lmao: