💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

waterfall
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

i found this teaser to lend itself to NCT comparisons sonically and visually (esp. kick it with the oriental imagery). Like sure the production is obviously not Life's Too Short level basic and the sets look incredible, but I've definitely seen this kinda aesthetic / sound before (a.k.a. more "basic" than their previous releases). The hook they chose to tease was also not as intriguing as Savage's teaser at first listen.

basically i had some expectations after their savage ep and they were too high lmao

i can kinda see where u coming from with the whole nct kick it comparaions. for some reason, i like the girls teaser more than the savage one… like the savage one started off intriguing but the chorus of that song meh for me. like for me, i gotta be in the right mood to enjoy it or else it gets annoying. savage has their best prechoruses tho and the rap parts were fire too tho. 

waterfall

GIRLS Ranking (minus the add ons... dreams come true still hits tho)

1. Illusion

2. GIRLS (dance break ate and ngl its catchy... i live for the spooky vibe of the song)

3. ICU (gives me "change the world" campaign song vibes... its a cute forever followup)

4. Lingo (i cant remember anything from this... but lowkey like the country inspired chorus)

4. Life Too Short (the vocals save the song but the way they bought a becky hill demo tho :messga: i think it all worked out at the end tho cuz even though its bland, its simple and vibey and ig a new direction from their usual stuff)

edit: um i think i like girls and icu equally now... icu might overtake soon ig and become my 2nd fav on the mini

Edited by waterfall

Irrelevant

girls was solid, love the production during the pre-chorus. probably the most unmemorable listen out of all their titles though. and the kwangya'd lyrics got even worse :poot:

listening to the mini now, lingo is cute love the country influences

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PopReaper

Girls is pretty good, only behind Savage on my aespa title tracks ranking, but the only other new track I liked was Illusion, didn't care much for Lingo, ICU or Life's Too Short tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Irrelevant

i have came to the conclusion that the whole girls mini & title track are solid but pales in comparison to the savage mini. lingo is probably my favorite

title track ranking:

savage>black mamba>next level>girls

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

waterfall

wow not me being ages late and finally just finding this bop: 

anyways which japanese release from this year made by a kpop girl group?:

Edited by waterfall

BUtterfield 8

I’m crying Laboum’s Soyeon is part of this project group called WSG Wannabe created by Yoo Jaesuk and their sub unit song got an all kill 😭

Irrelevant

lovelyz producer's group. coming for weeekly's wig after they went ven para

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PopReaper

Sparkling is probably my favorite Chungha single since Dream of You :legend: I need to check out the album

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

waterfall

i finally listened to the new chungha album. i luv how its so short and sweet overall. i think my top as of rn are:

1. california dream

2. XXXX

3. crazy like you

overall, a solid album, a 9/10. i like all the songs except for louder, but i think it'll grow on me : )

waterfall
11 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

lovelyz producer's group. coming for weeekly's wig after they went ven para

the aesthetics tho :legend:lookin forward to this group 

waterfall
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Yay!

makes sense tbh cuz they at their worldwide peak rn and they probably could become even bigger considering the fact they doin arenas ww 😍