other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

They better say the fate of iz*one and X1 

honestly things have been looking up recently

the j-line of izone have recently been travelling between korea and japan with izone staff for "schedules" + X1 have been seen outside with new hair colors possibly for a new comeback

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

They better say the fate of iz*one and X1 

:party:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

mister max
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

:party:

O hope they will still release ayayayayayaya, I'm so happy tho :party: they shouldnt be punished because of what their managers did

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

The new momoland song snaps until that afwul chorus! The video serves katy perry

Irrelevant
32 minutes ago, mister max said:

The new momoland song snaps until that afwul chorus! The video serves katy perry

thumbs up is their best song since bboom bboom and the second part of the chorus is immaculate! the video serves original concept and is their best so far production wise!

Spoiler

the only awful part is jooes verse :wtf:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

mister max
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

thumbs up is their best song since bboom bboom and the second part of the chorus is immaculate! the video serves original concept and is their best so far production wise!

Hide contents

the only awful part is jooes verse :wtf:

Nnnnn ktrl found the song that it is similair too, HIP

Irrelevant
Just now, mister max said:

Nnnnn ktrl found the song that it is similair too, HIP

thats why momoland serves quality! they combine all the best bops of the year to create the ultimate bop!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife

Just ordered off eBay signed copies of Crayon Pop's "FM" and Melody Day's "Kiss on the Lips." My defunct girl group collection is nearly complete! (I also wanted RaNia's "Demonstrate" but I've never been able to find a signed copy, not sure if they did signings for it?)

I also saw a listing for 9Muses' Special Summer album (Hurt Locker) which has been on my list, but it's over $100 and they were never one of my very favorite groups. The "Wild" lineup was my preference anyway, so I feel like it's probably not worth the money. It's on my watch list though...

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Just ordered off eBay signed copies of Crayon Pop's "FM" and Melody Day's "Kiss on the Lips." My defunct girl group collection is nearly complete! (I also wanted RaNia's "Demonstrate" but I've never been able to find a signed copy, not sure if they did signings for it?)

I also saw a listing for 9Muses' Special Summer album (Hurt Locker) which has been on my list, but it's over $100 and they were never one of my very favorite groups. The "Wild" lineup was my preference anyway, so I feel like it's probably not worth the money. It's on my watch list though...

Oooh, nice additions!

I'm not sure about Demonstrate - I tend to only see signed copies of "Start a Fire" :/

BUtterfield 8

According to Soompi only iz*one is officially coming back, X1 is still in discussions 

On IZ*ONE, he commented, “IZ*ONE promoted for over one year. They temporarily halted activities, but they are still contracted. There are also lots of requests from fans. The plan is for them to quickly resume activities.”

Regarding X1, he added, “We are still under discussion with the members and agencies. The resulting plan has not been confirmed yet. We are working on an agreement with adequate consideration of the opinions of the members and agencies. We will share an announcement once it is confirmed.”

He continued, “There are members who debuted in accordance with the actual votes. As their activities were halted, it seems that they have felt strong emotional pain and pressure. Their fans have also shown continuous support for their activities. We have based our judgments based on these factors. We are still discussing with their agencies, but I am aware that somewhat of an agreement has been reached on continuing with the same members. It has not been confirmed though.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374330wpp/cj-enms-ceo-announces-plans-for-izone-and-x1-to-resume-activities

PoshLife
49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oooh, nice additions!

I'm not sure about Demonstrate - I tend to only see signed copies of "Start a Fire" :/

Let me know next time you see Start a Fire signed! the Demonstrate lineup is my favorite but I'd take Start a Fire. 

Have you ever found anything signed by Anda(miro)? I'd looove to have the Hypnotize mini signed.

Also is there anywhere you look other than eBay?

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Let me know next time you see Start a Fire signed! the Demonstrate lineup is my favorite but I'd take Start a Fire. 

Have you ever found anything signed by Anda(miro)? I'd looove to have the Hypnotize mini signed.

Also is there anywhere you look other than eBay?

Will do! I can't find any at the moment but will let you know if I see one pop up!

Damn someone on eBay (lpkorea) listed like 4/5 signed copies of "Malgo" a few months ago but they all seem to have sold. I can't find any signed Anda things anywhere - just unsigned copies of "Taxi" and "Touch".

Other places... Instagram can be okay if you search under #artistalbum #artistphotocard (like #redvelvetalbum #redvelvetphotocard) and things will pop up that people are selling.

Some resellers might post albums but more likely newer releases - @lyvia3072, @bbnn773

I haven’t purchased from either of them but friends have and it’s been fine. Just note that the prices will exclude shipping and PayPal fees (remember to pay goods and services).

Japanese sites can be quite good but require a proxy to buy through. If you’re interested in that I’d check out the following sites and I can DM you more details on how to buy!

https://www.mercari.com/jp/

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Will do! I can't find any at the moment but will let you know if I see one pop up!

Damn someone on eBay (lpkorea) listed like 4/5 signed copies of "Malgo" a few months ago but they all seem to have sold. I can't find any signed Anda things anywhere - just unsigned copies of "Taxi" and "Touch".

Other places... Instagram can be okay if you search under #artistalbum #artistphotocard (like #redvelvetalbum #redvelvetphotocard) and things will pop up that people are selling.

Some resellers might post albums but more likely newer releases - @lyvia3072, @bbnn773

I haven’t purchased from either of them but friends have and it’s been fine. Just note that the prices will exclude shipping and PayPal fees (remember to pay goods and services).

Japanese sites can be quite good but require a proxy to buy through. If you’re interested in that I’d check out the following sites and I can DM you more details on how to buy!

https://www.mercari.com/jp/

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp

Awesome, thanks. I'll try instagram, that's a good idea. Honestly with the two albums I just bought I feel like my collection is basically complete (I wanted one each from my favorite groups - CHI CHI, TINT, Wings, 4Ten, etc). But if I find RaNia in the future I'll definitely buy that.

Speaking of which, I know you mostly store your albums, but do you display any out in the open, like in your room or anything? If so, how? I was thinking of getting them framed but I feel like that would be impossible/really expensive cuz they're all so weirdly shaped. Maybe I'll just put them on a shelf, but my place gets kinda dusty and I don't want to ruin them (some of them are wrapped in plastic but others are just loose - my Wings album basically arrived in a paper envelope :laughga: ). Hmmmm...