Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
16 hours ago, PopReaper said:

kinda dated but better than I expected :music:

the melody is too good but their voices don't blend well together, plus the vocal mixing is terrible. wish there was a korean version

Supersonic
On 2/20/2019 at 7:50 PM, AloeV said:

I guess maybe coz I just wanna know which male kpop stars are secretly gaga stans lol

Key & Jo Kwon are pretty public Gaga stans lmao. HA:TFELT stanned ARUTW, don't know if she likes any other Gaga songs lol

YCHofficial
2 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

the melody is too good but their voices don't blend well together, plus the vocal mixing is terrible. wish there was a korean version

pfff, one of the members was born in 2004.. for fck sake :saladga: HOW 

• Shook 1

5 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

pfff, one of the members was born in 2004.. for fck sake :saladga: HOW 

Heesun from PinkFantasy was born in 2005 :emma:

The night sky tells all

PoshLife

Juice=Juice released a triple-A-side last month. There's like eight members now for some reason :laughga: 

This one didn't hold my interest at all.

nnn the verses are very "lonely housewife" and the chorus is suddenly Perfume FUTURE POP

This one is cute, the chorus is actually kinda catchy and the instrumental is good. Based on the video I think one of the original members is leaving

PopReaper
20 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Juice=Juice released a triple-A-side last month. There's like eight members now for some reason :laughga: 

This one didn't hold my interest at all.

nnn the verses are very "lonely housewife" and the chorus is suddenly Perfume FUTURE POP

This one is cute, the chorus is actually kinda catchy and the instrumental is good. Based on the video I think one of the original members is leaving

nnnnn I liked the first one the best

The Word Art/MS Paint realness on the thumbnail for Good bye and Good luck :rip: Looked it up and the girl in purple in the middle is graduating from the group... she looks like a new member to me tho, I did not remember her face at all :emma: The leader (first one from left - right) is also graduating this year

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I know this will sound dramatic, but I hate "I'm a Pop" so much that it, like, outweighs how much I liked Chocolate and Doctor and I'm slowly unstanning :emma: she better bring it with the B-sides. 

mister max
30 minutes ago, Martijn said:

get ready girlies :party:

wait

is 03.04

3 april

or

4 march :emma: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Hey uhh so I'm not really into K-Pop (like it, just don't follow it), but there are, like, two songs that my brain for some reason is flashing back to and I just don't know how to find it out and thought maybe I'd ask for help here?

One of the songs has like a video where it's like dark red neon in a bowling alley? And it's a girl group I think.

The other song starts off with the video panning from an angle looking up at these, like, huge apartment (?) buildings slowly down to a girl dancing with her back to the camera (hips swaying, I think).

God, I was so high when I saw these songs on twitter but I'm pretty sure they're bops. dsfksdlkfjsldkfj

3 points in and ready for more

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Miel said:

Hey uhh so I'm not really into K-Pop (like it, just don't follow it), but there are, like, two songs that my brain for some reason is flashing back to and I just don't know how to find it out and thought maybe I'd ask for help here?

One of the songs has like a video where it's like dark red neon in a bowling alley? And it's a girl group I think.

The other song starts off with the video panning from an angle looking up at these, like, huge apartment (?) buildings slowly down to a girl dancing with her back to the camera (hips swaying, I think).

God, I was so high when I saw these songs on twitter but I'm pretty sure they're bops. dsfksdlkfjsldkfj

There are other people in this thread that are much better at finding songs/videos than I am. But could this be the bowling alley one? I feel like it's not the right color scheme, but it's a bowling alley :laughga: 

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

The description for the first one reminds me of:

Don't know about the other one tho :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

There are other people in this thread that are much better at finding songs/videos than I am. But could this be the bowling alley one? I feel like it's not the right color scheme, but it's a bowling alley :laughga: 

2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

The description for the first one reminds me of:

Don't know about the other one tho :emma:

Thank you both! It was that "New" song!

That other one is going to be a mystery to me forever now lkdjflakjda

3 points in and ready for more