💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

That article is from October last year, the program he's talking about has already ended :toofunny:

I was talking about blackpinks upcoming single :lolga: I know the program ended I watched it sksksk

anyways

YG Treasure Box (Girls version) [Moon Sua will obviously make the debut team] is apperantly coming in february

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn
50 minutes ago, mister max said:

I was talking about blackpinks upcoming single :lolga: I know the program ended I watched it sksksk

anyways

YG Treasure Box (Girls version) [Moon Sua will obviously make the debut team] is apperantly coming in february

Omg I didn't notice it was you who posted it :toofunny:

I also initially didn't see the 2nd link about BP. While I'm obviously excited for any BP release, the fact that he calls it a "single" worries me

• Like 1

mister max
50 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Omg I didn't notice it was you who posted it :toofunny:

I also initially didn't see the 2nd link about BP. While I'm obviously excited for any BP release, the fact that he calls it a "single" worries me

Maybe a US single! Imagine all of them doing a english song :flutter:

imwoahvicky

this Ariana Grande "BBQ" tattoo is a mess :smh: 

"she doesn't have a connection to any of it" not when the Asian countries is one of her biggest markets in the world?? 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Like 1

Martijn
10 minutes ago, mister max said:

Maybe a US single! Imagine all of them doing a english song :flutter:

That would make sense, especially with the amount of foreign producers who said they would love to produce for BP

Watch it still be produced by Teddy though :toofunny:

• LMAO 1

mister max
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

That would make sense, especially with the amount of foreign producers who said they would love to produce for BP

Watch it still be produced by Teddy though :toofunny:

Isnt there a rumor going around about them collabing with DJ Snake?

PoshLife
13 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

this Seungri mess is getting worse, oppa bout to go to prison 

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off scot-free. He resigned a short while ago to go into military service and YG is gonna basically keep him quiet and cover for himuntil this goes away. How does it go away? Bribery and deleting all incriminating evidence. I don't think for a second that this is on the level.

Man I thought it was so cool Anda signed with him and now I'm like... get the f*ck OUT of there girl!

• Like 1

MOLE really didn't hold back!

TL;DR: CoCoSoRi has disbanded, MOLE looking to pursue legal action against CoCo

It's a looooooong statement.

PoshLife

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8495708/hikaru-utada-scores-first-hot-100-hit

Japanese-American singer-songwriter Hikaru Utada makes her first appearance on the Billboard Hot 100, as her single "Face My Fears," with Skrillex, debuts at No. 98 (on the chart dated Feb. 2).

The track concurrently debuts as Utada's first No. 1 on the World Digital Song Sales chart, with 10,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen Music, and at No. 9 on the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs. She lands another entry on World Digital Song Sales, "Simple and Clean," new at No. 21, and re-enters the Emerging Artists chart at No. 42.

BUtterfield 8
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

MOLE really didn't hold back!

TL;DR: CoCoSoRi has disbanded, MOLE looking to pursue legal action against CoCo

It's a looooooong statement.

And, more importantly, just as Coco has stated in her own words, we will do our best until justice is served.

I’M SCREAMING 

• LMAO 1

Martijn

All of this is so confusing. Coco has always been very honest and open in her videos, but I've never heard her say anything bad about Sori?