Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS 6 starts shooting in June!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

joemayzzin
6 hours ago, Yves said:

:rip: Don't put your hopes up.

Mess. That promo picture has been circulating the internet for awhile now. I doubt that's real.

Lol I figured but that theme would be pretty cool though! I only saw it yesterday so thanks for letting me know it's been around for a while! 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
13 hours ago, nikola said:

i see them adjusting their shoot scheduel for Gaga.......i just hope gag will have diferent type of chareacter this time

THIIIIIIS. She has to play something very different next time IMO! For a few reasons:

1. She has an opportunity to show more of her acting range.

2. The Countess was a very cold character, which led a lot of people to misunderstand her and think that Gaga's acting was just bland.

3. A lot of people thought that Gaga was basically playing herself, because that's who they think she is, and that her role wasn't very challenging. 

She needs to play a character who isn't an art collector, who isn't so obsessed with fashion, who has more of an emotional range, and a brunette would be nice; just to really set the character aside from The Countess, and also from Gaga herself, as many people think of Gaga as the fashionable blonde.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 4 weeks later...
Economy
On March 4, 2016 at 0:19 PM, monketsharona said:

Angela Bassett revealed that they'll start shooting it in June ! One month sooner than usual !

Why do I feel like it's because of Lady Gaga's schedule ? :yay: 

Possibly. If they really wanted her back she could of tried to bargain by making them bend their schedule a little to accomidate hers

Archived