💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga teases on muted Snapchat, captions "Writing for"

Music

Featured Posts

Music
3 hours ago, gagaboy94 said:

we should make a happy birthday video for gaga but mute the audio! that'll teach this b*tch a lesson!

2 hours ago, EvilCat said:

Omg yes till it happens to her she doesn't know how we feel

y'all know the tea :giveup:

i'm dying :')

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't tell what she's saying at the beginning, but it looked to me like she was singing "I love you this way, love me" at the end...maybe lol.

Helxig
10 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

i don't know why it's sideways but who cares this is the best i could do... i did it twice because i couldn't decide whether the first Ab chord was major or minor...  

probably very wrong forgive me :air:

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Miley
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

No we are working on something wayyyyyyy better than that. You can do a video on your own time, but leave GGD out of this ok lol

I cannot wait. Hopefully it makes her so happy that she'll reveal something as a treat  :gaycat:

Helxig

I know it's not it, but I got Hollywood vibes from those recreations. Then I listened to Hollywood and realised it was different than I remembered :D

I can't wait until we can come back here one day knowing what it is!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

calmar

It looks like "Could you help me please? I don't need _____ on/over me", where the first consonant of the unknown word is likely <w>, and the last one has some sort of postalveolar sound, likely an affricate, but that's just a guess. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PoshLife

That video I posted last night of the chords has almost 1,000 views lmao.gif You guys are too much hug.gif 

Battle 4 Ur Life

thank you so much @PoshLife and @kevinthesheep for serving this fanbase so well and quickly in these times of need!

:applause::applause:

It sounds like a masterpiece tbh

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JevyDuty
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

That video I posted last night of the chords has almost 1,000 views lmao.gif You guys are too much hug.gif 

As soon as you uploaded it, I was on it like beans on rice. Thank you for your quick response. We were all dying for ANYTHING after that muted video.

Darcklighter22
19 hours ago, Decodekid said:

im starting to think that this album wont have any pop :giveup:

if she played Poker Face on the piano and just a few chords recorded a snippet would you think it's pop? lol can't amuse from 4 seconds.

I'm not getting hyped until at least the Leads release date has been officially announced and confirmed

Decodekid
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

if she played Poker Face on the piano and just a few chords recorded a snippet would you think it's pop? lol can't amuse from 4 seconds.

I'm not getting hyped until at least the Leads release date has been officially announced and confirmed

I'm not really assuming ,is just that she hasn't been very comfortable with pop music for the past years. She has even said that she hated it, that it was like junk food.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived