💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith "I'm logging off twitter for a while"

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Omg artists that do this are such babies, like grow up, you're not in middle school anymore. He brought all this  backlash upon himself the moment he decided to make a hugely stupid claim in front of the widest audience possible. It's not his fault he won the award, it IS his fault that he is an ignorant piece of ****  :dry:

🤖⚡️

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Omg the first openly gay man is now the first openly gay alcoholic. What a trailblazer. 

Lassex

Why are you so mean to him? :saladga: Imagine if you did a mistake like that - you'd be embarrassed even without all the backlash. He doesn't deserve this. I think he has already learned his lesson...

malazam

Going to play with the Oscar I see..

another shot before we kiss the other side

RAMROD

He must have gotten considerable hate on twitter to do this. Damn.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip
37 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Why are you so mean to him? :saladga: Imagine if you did a mistake like that - you'd be embarrassed even without all the backlash. He doesn't deserve this. I think he has already learned his lesson...

I wouldn't make a mistake like that because I would actually do research before making such a bold claim/statement. 

Sister

People can be so ugly, poor guy:crossed:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Haroon

I think that'd be best for everyone because it gives both sides time to cool off and for the drama from the past few days to fade into the past faster :/ People need to stop being so hostile and horrible towards him, he made a mistake and has acknowledged it, there's no need to go past a verbal slap on the wrist. 

He needs some time to polish his new Oscar trophy and design the trophy case. :green:

00026 † 10000

Robo Ga

@Haroon Sorry for the comment Haroon, I think I'm still too wound up about the Oscar loss :giveup:  I understand what I said was offside  & it won't happen again! 

🤖⚡️

LePetitGAGABLover
17 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

@Haroon Sorry for the comment Haroon, I think I'm still too wound up about the Oscar loss :giveup:  I understand what I said was offside  & it won't happen again! 

Did you get a warning point???:hor:

Lion Heart

The FIRST openly gay man in AMERICA/ UK needs to take a few years off 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived