đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

twist my words all you want, you're cringe-worthy.

74Qgte1.gif

bfdca4a1c20b22e13746e80af375b38d.jpg

(and we all know who has more grace and paper, boo)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

tumblr_mdg2vutBMt1qcnlefo7_250.gif

Poor Azealia, that is if she even had a career to begin with.

Living for Paper Gangsta's receipts all along this thread :applause: 

James19709
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Iggy remains unbothered. 

mariah-red-carpet.gif

Does she? She said she hates he so...

inuborg

16 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Guess Azealia is weak too then

twitter1-639x420.jpg

She was taunting him to come actually do something...I don't see your point here. 

16 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Lol, you could have just said your delusional from the start and we wouldn't have had this whole conversation girl!

In all honesty, I will never understand why some gays on this forum think it's OK to be so mean to a PERSON (a real life human being) on social media because they think they don't have talent.

Like seriously, f*ck off haha! Some people like bopping to Iggy's mindless catchy songs, so what?! Why does that make you Banks fans so damn threatened?! I will never, ever understand. Iggy deserves respect, just as all PEOPLE do, regardless of whether you like her damn music.

Iggy deserves nothing. And its not mean to call someone who is untalented, untalented. 

Plus, I never said, Azealia was right. I'm just saying that you're wrong. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, inuborg said:

She was taunting him to come actually do something...I don't see your point here. 

she litteraly said he will get sued for threatening her

inuborg
13 minutes ago, OBEY said:

tumblr_mdg2vutBMt1qcnlefo7_250.gif

Poor Azealia, that is if she even had a career to begin with.

Living for Paper Gangsta's receipts all along this thread :applause: 

Paper Gangsta's obsession with Azealia is greater than Iggy's. It's remarkable. 

GloZell Green

I guess hypocrisy stays strong sometimes, but don't f***ing ask people to calm down when we say things about Iggy, ok? Because I don't see you all following your damn "kindness" policies. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Iggy deserves nothing. And its not mean to call someone who is untalented, untalented. 

Plus, I never said, Azealia was right. I'm just saying that you're wrong. 

How am I wrong? The only argument I've made in this thread is that threatening someone's safety is not a right, it is in fact illegal. Hell, that's not even an argument. That is fact sweetie...

You are getting sadder and sadder with every post in this thread boo boo.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, GloZell Green said:

I guess hypocrisy stays strong sometimes, but don't f***ing ask people to calm down when we say things about Iggy, ok? Because I don't see you all following your damn "kindness" policies. 

people say "calm down" about iggy when you randomly come to the thread about her new song and trash her (not just song). this is thread about Azealia's threathing iggy and people are telling  their opinions on it. 

Paper Gangsta
4 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Paper Gangsta's obsession with Azealia is greater than Iggy's. It's remarkable. 

and your obession with me is even greater :applause: 

inuborg
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

and your obession with me is even greater :applause: 

Cause all you do is post threads on Azealia and proclaim how much don't like her...and I'm trying to figure out why you ride the good sis' clit so hard.

MJHolland
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

Cause all you do is post threads on Azealia and proclaim how much don't like her...and I'm trying to figure out why you ride the good sis' clit so hard.

Vulgar and rude just like your idol I see, lol.

You must be suuuuch a big badass in real like, DEF not a timid twink. You're really showing off how awesome and mature you are.

nikola

omm someone thak the internet away from her she does not know how to use it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Paper Gangsta
Just now, inuborg said:

its not about proclaiming if i like her on not. its about showing who she is. just because I made thread showing she is scum doesn't mean i have obsession with her (or should i use your cringery phrade "ride the good sis cilt so hard"). Recently I made threads relating to the DrLuke too, so that means I'm obsessed with him too? Or that I'm riding his **** as you would say?

I guess when there is no lack of valid arguments people try to with posts like you just wrote

Archived