đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

inuborg

y'all are so boring, I can't even carry in these threads anymore.....

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Irrelevant. You can't threaten someone's safety regardless of whether you aren't "gonna do ****", as you put it oh so eloquently. 

She can and she did, you're gonna have to deal with it. Sorry.

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

No she can't, if Iggy wants she has right to sue her now

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Iggy can use the money she's gotten from her ACTUAL success to press charges again her rude homophobic and racist *ss babe. @ me again when you graduate middle school, this is common knowledge. Sorry. 

DietCoke
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

no death threats are punishable by the law. What I'm saying if she can't control herself to commiting a offences she should stay away from it.

But then what of the people who CAN control what they say and still say hateful crap? 

I don't agree with the things she says and I don't agree with the things most republicans on twitter say (lookin @ Trump) for example. But freedom of speech is freedom of speech. If I have the right to choose to use twitter, so does she. 

And to be fair, we only talk about her when she says something stupid. If we stopped giving her attention, her career's gone and virtually no one will have to see her be hateful. Not that hard a problem to fix. 

inuborg
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

No she can't, if Iggy wants she has right to sue her now

I bet you she would cause she's weak like that

Paper Gangsta
Just now, DietCoke said:

But then what of the people who CAN control what they say and still say hateful crap? 

I don't agree with the things she says and I don't agree with the things most republicans on twitter say (lookin @ Trump) for example. But freedom of speech is freedom of speech. If I have the right to choose to use twitter, so does she. 

And to be fair, we only talk about her when she says something stupid. If we stopped giving her attention, her career's gone and virtually no one will have to see her be hateful. Not that hard a problem to fix. 

death threats aren't "freedom of speech"

Paper Gangsta
9 minutes ago, inuborg said:

y'all are so boring, I can't even carry in these threads anymore.....

why are you still there then

3 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Benji

I can see her standing in court trying to recite those tweets about jars of piss seriously :air:

MJHolland

LMAO, only a Banks fan would call using the justice system to protect your safety "weak". No one should EVER come forward to protect their safety or else they're a p*ssy, you're so right!!!!11!!!11111 *eye roll*

You're embarrassing yourself honey. Take a seat. 

Shadowcrest
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Iggy can use the money she's gotten from her ACTUAL success to press charges again her rude homophobic and racist *ss babe. @ me again when you graduate middle school, this is common knowledge. Sorry. 

Money doesn't =/= talent. financial success is nothing to artistic success. She can sue anyone she wants all day long, but it would prove that she's just as weak a person as she is an artist.

Your faux-intellectual bullshit isn't fooling anyone child, so come back when you have an actual argument. 

inuborg
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I can see her standing in court trying to recite those tweets about jars of piss seriously :air:

omg i forgot all about that :air:

and I CANT imagine Azealia standing next to her in a court room x.x 

Shadowcrest
6 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

death threats aren't "freedom of speech"

it could be argued that she was talking about verbally/figuratively killing her. She never implicitly said to/at Iggy "I'm going to kill you", and if she did sue her and it got through, Azealia would get a strike, not jail time. 

MJHolland
Just now, Themysciran said:

Money doesn't =/= talent. financial success is nothing to artistic success. She can sue anyone she wants all day long, but it would prove that she's just as weak a person as she is an artist.

Your faux-intellectual bullshit isn't fooling anyone child, so come back when you have an actual argument. 

Never tried to make an argument that she has talent? I hate her music? LOL, you're so mad!!! Bahahaha :laughga:

The "argument" you're trying to make is that Banks has the right to make death threats, some come back to me when you think of something a little stronger than that, k sweetie pie? 

I'm not even a fan of Iggy. A Banks defenders are just so ridiculous. You actually think protecting your safety makes you weak

Archived