Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

I'm just so shocked as to how Azealia has fans. Like, she's one of the worst types of people that exist.

Her music are great, sis. So.. u know... :cool:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
12 hours ago, Alan123 said:

At least Azealia Banks makes good music.

"she threatened to kill someone but at least she makes nice music!!" 

emma roberts is an abuser

Battle 4 Ur Life
12 hours ago, Regiment said:

Repulsive, repugnant and her career will go nowhere. 90's-early 2000 Lil Kim used to be a bad ass bitch but she knew how to do it without looking like a bitter dry turd. Azealia should've followed her example. Now she's the mentally unstable rapper with a small following of gay dudes that don't love themselves.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

Omg the tea.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

freebit

This vendetta Azealia has against Iggy is so tired. Azillion tanked, and Iggy's career is back to where it was before she hit big with Fancy, she's basically a pariah at this point. What is the point of punching down? 

Andreyw
48 minutes ago, freebit said:

This vendetta Azealia has against Iggy is so tired. Azillion tanked, and Iggy's career is back to where it was before she hit big with Fancy, she's basically a pariah at this point. What is the point of punching down? 

It was never released as a single, wyd sis? :rip:

And for Azealia...well, she's Azealia after all :rip: she needs mental help and for those that put the 'bipolar excuse' , there is still no excuse since she had and still has time to do something about it but instead does nothing :toofunny: she's just a bitter and jealous  woman whose career died because of herself and her disgusting attitude

and for her fans...like fave like fans , both disgusting , especially a certain user :rip:

teenagechrist

We all know that she is not going to do **** to end her LMAO 

feeling so hot tamale

StrawberryBlond

I don't understand how this woman continually gets away with all her wrongdoings. Anyone non-famous would have been arrested by now. She needs professional help because this obsession with Iggy is unhealthy and it's borderline stalking. That added to her bipolar is a recipe for disaster. A bipolar girl got barred from my dance class because she was annoying everyone and she clearly needed to sort herself out before something bad happened. Bipolar's a tough one to deal with but when it's as bad as Azealia's case, you can't ignore it and just let her go on living unmedicated and be allowed Twitter accounts into the bargain. But I can only feel so sorry for her. Bipolar doesn't make you say the nasty things to people that she does. And you know she's totally the type to blame it on racism if you do criticise her. She can get help but she's beyond help.

18 hours ago, inuborg said:

Drag the mayo devil!!!!

The only thing sadder than this comment is the fact that multiple people have actually liked it. This phrase is becoming a cancer right now and it needs to stop. It's EXTREMELY offensive. Racism will never die as long as it's acceptable to say stuff like this.

Regiment
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The only thing sadder than this comment is the fact that multiple people have actually liked it. This phrase is becoming a cancer right now and it needs to stop. It's EXTREMELY offensive. Racism will never die as long as it's acceptable to say stuff like this.

Like I said, the fans seem to mimic their fave's behaviour.

inuborg
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

It was never released as a single, wyd sis? :rip:

And for Azealia...well, she's Azealia after all :rip: she needs mental help and for those that put the 'bipolar excuse' , there is still no excuse since she had and still has time to do something about it but instead does nothing :toofunny: she's just a bitter and jealous  woman whose career died because of herself and her disgusting attitude

and for her fans...like fave like fans , both disgusting , especially a certain user :rip:

Kiss. My. Ass. 

Also the @ feature is free hunny. 

3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't understand how this woman continually gets away with all her wrongdoings. Anyone non-famous would have been arrested by now. She needs professional help because this obsession with Iggy is unhealthy and it's borderline stalking. That added to her bipolar is a recipe for disaster. A bipolar girl got barred from my dance class because she was annoying everyone and she clearly needed to sort herself out before something bad happened. Bipolar's a tough one to deal with but when it's as bad as Azealia's case, you can't ignore it and just let her go on living unmedicated and be allowed Twitter accounts into the bargain. But I can only feel so sorry for her. Bipolar doesn't make you say the nasty things to people that she does. And you know she's totally the type to blame it on racism if you do criticise her. She can get help but she's beyond help.

I already know your not capable of having an unwarped conversation on racism so I am going to ignore the fact you quoted me. :emma:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Andreyw
7 minutes ago, inuborg said:

Kiss. My. Ass. 

Also the @ feature is free hunny. 

I already know your not capable of having an unwarped conversation on racism so I am going to ignore the fact you quoted me. :emma:

if the shoe fits for you , that's your problem :P

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Like I said, the fans seem to mimic their fave's behaviour.

Yep. This is why I tend to avoid artists with severe attitude problems. Because their fans are just as impossible to deal with. Not the kind of people you to want to converse with or be around at gigs with or celebrate achievements with or god forbid, get into a critical discussion with.

2 minutes ago, inuborg said:

You're the only one who's warped. I believe in true anti-racism - the kind where it's unacceptable to dish it out to anyone for whatever reason and that race doesn't excuse bad behaviour. But this is viewed as a racist stance because I'm white. Sounds like racism to me. I never experienced this kind of stuff until the last year or so, by the way. But now it's abundantly clear that the issue of white racism is 100% real and needs to be addressed.

inuborg
6 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

if the shoe fit for you , it's your problem :P

🙄🙄🙄

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

🙄🙄🙄

if you could post gifs that would work properly, it would be great, thx

Archived