Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

RuPaul - U Wear It Well

Noah

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Henny, if you can't recognise Roxxxy Andrews then you're better off with your instagram queens. There's no talent needed when you can look mediocre and pose for a picture.hihi

Ah yeah alright the fake-cry queen! I'm not american I have different approach to drag queens I prefer the high-fashion ones (like Pearl, Violet FYI runnerup and winner, Ru's choice not mine, I also like Milk FYI Marc Jacobs model) and of course the comic ones like Bianca! So where's Roxxxy now?, at her home I guess cause she's so basic

Regiment
Just now, vivre sa vie said:

Ah yeah alright the fake-cry queen! I'm not american I have different approach to drag queen I prefer the high-fashion ones (like Pearl, Violet FYI runnerup and winner, Ru's choice not mine, I also Milk FYI Marc Jacobs model) and of course the comic ones like Bianca! So where's Roxxxy now?, at her home I guess cause she's so basic

Darling you didn't have to tell me you're not american, your wording gave that away. And trust me Pearl and Violet are not doing any much better than Roxxxy lol Violet had to cancel a whole tour because there was no demand and Pearl doesn't get booked that much. The only successful ones from season 7 are Katya and Trixie who are everywhere. So stay pressed, bitter and jealous.

And modelling clothes doesn't make you a drag queen. It makes you a garment rack.

FlopSlurper
19 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Henny, if you can't recognise Roxxxy Andrews then you're better off with your instagram queens. There's no talent needed when you can look mediocre and pose for a picture.hihi

roxxxy is trash though.

Regiment
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

roxxxy is trash though.

Well, I tend to imagine those who slander other people ain't better than them. Roxxxy apologised for being a c**t, what's your excuse?

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Well, I tend to imagine those who slander other people ain't better than them. Roxxxy apologised for being a c**t, what's your excuse?

She apologised 3 times during that season, all of them were in front of the judges, and she kept on bullying jinkxie even after the first 2 rupologies

Taylor-Swift.gif

untitled
34 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

RUPAUL IS A MAN ....

WE KNOW ....

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Regiment
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

She apologised 3 times during that season, all of them were in front of the judges, and she kept on bullying jinkxie even after the first 2 rupologies

Taylor-Swift.gif

Jinkx said that Roxxxy called her after the show and she even posted a public apology on instagram. And she didn't bully Jinkx for christs sake. They chose to show Jinkx as a whiny victim but several queens said that she could dish it out as well and that she and Roxxxy we're actually close during the taping. Sooo

15 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Darling you didn't have to tell me you're not american, your wording gave that away.

at least I know THREE languages to speak my mother language and two foreign ones ENGLISH + FRENCH (Bachelor in French) What about you ghetto queen? You hardly speak your native one?

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Jinkx said that Roxxxy called her after the show and she even posted a public apology on instagram. And she didn't bully Jinkx for christs sake. They chose to show Jinkx as a whiny victim but several queens said that she could dish it out as well and that she and Roxxxy we're actually close during the taping. Sooo

oh and btw it's funny how you said "And modelling clothes doesn't make you a drag queen. It makes you a garment rack." even though roxxxy lost her **** during the finale of her season cuz "modelling clothes" is the only thing she's good at

Regiment

at least I know THREE languages to speak my mother language and the foerign ones ENGLISH + FRENCH (Bachelor in French) What about you ghetto queen? You hardly speak your native one?

I speak English, Spanish and Romanian. No need to be rude nor racist. Enjoy your report.

Regiment
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

oh and btw it's funny how you said "And modelling clothes doesn't make you a drag queen. It makes you a garment rack." even though roxxxy lost her **** during cuz "modelling clothes" is the only thing she's good at

She placed high in all of the acting challenges ( minus the final one) and she had charisma for days as well as a sickening style.

9 minutes ago, Regiment said:

I speak English, Spanish and Romanian. No need to be rude nor racist. Enjoy your report.

Enjoy your trashy aesthetics!

Regiment

Enjoy your trashy aesthetics!

I will. Enjoy acting a damn fool.

Archived