💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which movie deserves MOTY at the Oscars 2016?

dannydevito

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Hmm I liked a few so either of tehm can win, I would be happy.

The Bridge Of Spies, Mad Max, The Revenant, The Big Short, Room

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

UmbriaWitch

No such thing as "movie of the year", this isn't the MTV Movie Awards.

Anyways, Best Picture is definitely between, The Big Short, Spotlight & The Revenant. I'd be shocked if one of those three doesn't win.

thatfoxyfeeling

I think Mad Max will win, The Revenant will win best director. Leo deserves to win best actor.

The Danish Girl. I don't know why it wasn't nominated for best picture, so Eddie and Alicia better win  the acting categories! From the nominations my favorite is Brooklyn, but everyone says The Revenant will win, even tho I didn't like it at all like I had to force myself to finish it just cause I wanted to see why it's such a big deal.:toofunny:

Cssomeone

I've watched 6 (Brooklyn, Room, The Martian, The Revenant, Mad Max and Spotlight) out of the 8 movies nominated for Best Picture. In my opinion Mad Max Fury Road should win, I remember having my mind blown away by it the first time I watched it. I guess The Revenant will win the award though. Even though I really liked it, I don't think it's the best movie from the list. I wouldn't be that surprised if Spotlight took it home instead of The Revenant.

Archived